Advertise here
Hourly Auctions
#13844 won with $1.00

Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Misc - How are the RPs doing?

How are the RPs doing?

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

vicura
Traffic Value: $4,969.3683 Spain
0 like this post 1 people
23/03/2017 12:46
You say you were also trading, so I'm the bad boy now because "I would make profit in trading"? You were also wanting to trade to make profits.

Remember that in trading, you win if somebody loses... 
And I didn't do a bulk sell or whatever lol, I just placed a Sell offer and got sold (mostly by Loyal), so I didn't do something dirty like undercutting or whatever, so don't blame me for that lol.
If trading was that easy we would all be rich.

Also, I remember you that I've been here for almost 3 years and I had been with less than 150,000RPs until Christmas and managed to make a profit of 70% overall being a "small fish". I got fuckedd sometimes when people suddenly dropped the price a lot, but also made huges profits following the 1-minute-wave there were created. That's what trading is about
klikdiva
Traffic Value: $1,701.2323 Honduras
0 like this post 0 people
23/03/2017 12:56
vicura 

Not because you make profit, but the way you manipulate the market to make profit. 
luxadm1
Traffic Value: $1,190.2111 Russian Federation
1 like this post 0 people
23/03/2017 13:02
@Bartosh16
To be honest, i'm lost my hope in RP's, at some point. That's why i'm on BF right now.

I don't advice anyone to leave MTV, maybe i was wrong and in the future, RP's will be even at 0.02, but i can't wait a few more years, until it happens.
donsoulz
Traffic Value: $7,212.45963 Malaysia
6 like this post 0 people
23/03/2017 13:08
free market btw....no need to blame anyone here...if he want to sell...we just buy it...if no buying and more sale of course price will goes down....simple as that...benefit still there..
Hades80
Traffic Value: $10,924.06731 Germany
6 like this post 0 people
23/03/2017 13:09
In my opinion: As long as the only sense in holding RPs is to gain profits with trading, they never will stay on a high level for months or years. As soon as big holders want profit or buy lower they will always fall.
donsoulz
Traffic Value: $7,212.45963 Malaysia
4 like this post 0 people
23/03/2017 13:13
@Hades80 agreed..unless we get dividend...less sale after that...passive income for those who hold RP..
saif1990
Traffic Value: $568.86838 Pakistan
23/03/2017 18:03
donsoulz
i also agree with you. I am also surprised about some thinks.
Marc is promoting all new products, infact its too good to see positive results.
But not a single benefit to RP holders instead Marc increased fee on RP.
I think i should also make cash out instead of investing more.
bozof
Traffic Value: $29,464.72207 Slovenia
8 like this post 0 people
23/03/2017 18:10
Why are you guys keep talking about dividends? Marc probly has a reason not to say much about dividends.

His main goal is to expand number of products and staff, trying to make a products that will make high revenues to pay FTQ first. Before that happen is kinda useless to talk about any dividends. Instead of talking about dividends you could  promote any of new products and after that dividends will come from itself.
saif1990
23/03/2017 18:17
bozof
You mean to say should we wait for two or three more years for all that plans to execute ??
bozof
Traffic Value: $29,464.72207 Slovenia
5 like this post 0 people
23/03/2017 18:28
Noone know answer on that how long we have to wait. If we had to wait 2 years for MTV to come in stage where it  makes enough of revenues to cover all the costs maybe we do not need to wait another 2 years to make enough extra revenues to paid "Holy dividends"
freak300
Traffic Value: $56,564.16117 Germany
14 like this post 0 people
23/03/2017 18:55
Dividends is something all of us want but think about it like this: if we get dividends now then that money is missing when we try to scale the company. You might very well be able to get a few bucks in dividends right now, but why not take that money and build products that later pay a lot more? Taking money out of a business in the beginning stage is the biggest mistake you can make if you are trying to grow the business.
bigbadmoose
Traffic Value: $520.60691 United States
23/03/2017 19:57
if your how idea of owning RP is for Dividends then you in the wrong business. Marc has stated many many times That Dividends will not be a permanent thing any time in the near future. To quote him we will do it from time to time to show proof of the idea. That might not be exactly how he said it but it the basic idea. I do not want to spend the time actual going to find the exact quote.

RP are best for holding on to and making money from when the price goes up or when the new company start up and they truly have some value.
druth8x
Traffic Value: $22,417.44153 United States
23/03/2017 20:11
Supply and demand would naturally rise the price of RP to make profits for everyone (more profits than daytrading), no matter when someone buys the bulk of their RP.

However, there is still after all these years still too much quick buck supply, and not enough demand (money wise) to keep buying the RP. I do think there is plenty of demand, just that demand takes money that we don't have.

For instance, If 10 of me had $100K, while it seems weird, we'd slowly buy up all the RP that ever go on sale. That would reduce the supply to non existent. Others would follow and the price would just grow and grow. we could then slowly sell some of our supply only when the market price doesn't move down at all by doing so. Then, since 10c or $0.50 is the new lowest ever price, and still climbing as more people want profit, via the simple buy low, sell higher strategy that is proving itself possible, we could easily have back our $100K each and still have plenty of RP that keep rising in value.

"I can't wait" until "stock" are worth "$3" (after the split and rename) b/c then daytrading profits will be much harder to come by as the %'s of small swings gets eaten up in fees.

BTW, what new fee are someone above me talking about?
dguy
Traffic Value: $15,993.01608 Canada
23/03/2017 20:14
grin

We should make a site that gives out only free referrals and dividends. When people hear about those things they go crazy. I think when they hear dividends they think that it is free money and they never have to work again
bigbadmoose
23/03/2017 20:27
For anyone that was here when Dividends were given out  knows unless you were a big RP owner they were not worth your time. $0.00001 from what i am seeing from looking back at the my history. I rather have nothing the 0.00757 every week that just turn around and get ate up by the daily tax on you account balances.
vecors
Traffic Value: $2,173.146 Portugal
10 like this post 0 people
23/03/2017 21:59
Moose,

You said it all. People keep asking for dividends and most of them will get $0.01 total.

I want dividends but from the new company once we get it. Until then, let all profits go towards repaying FTQ and build more products. The current ones are in the brink of getting us nice revenues. they are being ironed out and very soon, massive marketing will happen.
bigbadmoose
23/03/2017 22:34
vecors i remembered it was some crazy number that really did not matter at the end of the day so i went and tracked it down. If we was to use that same figure you would have own 1000 share to get a 0.01. so again all you small time RP holders under that would not even get a cent. Now if someone had 100,000 shares they could make a dollar.

So please people tell me why dividends are so important to you. If it just a transfer of money into your account only to be transferred back out in less then a couple days i dont see the need to waste the company time and effort to process it all. Let take that money invest it in other projects to make more money. Then when we can offer a dividend of .20 a RP/Share I think i will join the bandwagon asking for dividends.

What stock market company would pay you dividends less then .01. I cant think of any if they get  lower then .10 most companies just cancel them. I could be wrong as it been years seen i dealt with the stock market but from what i remember that how it worked.
druth8x
23/03/2017 22:53
For me, if Dividends were $50K, based on 500MILRP, I'd be getting nearly $250 per payment.

However, we need that money to pay the FTQ, which will probably mostly be freed up to go back into the sites anyways, but also allow us more ease to legality and trust.

And, yes, by far, that reasonable "ideal" of $3K/yr can go to the health of the FBG endeavour.

I'd rather have RP rise long term, than take $3K/yr.

I look at no dividends as an investment in the future value of RP.
In fact, dividends can and should be higher overall, by putting that money to good use.

Basically, do you want $3K/yr or "$300K" in 10 years. $30K vs $300K, the choice is easy in my book. That said, I did diversify a bit and help fund the 2 projects, and I might in the future as well.

Still, I am quite upset that I sold ~1.5mil BAP at 32. I'm not able to rebuy that BAP nor get the extra Group Ad $. Though, in the grand scheme of things, ~$5/wk max not earned and even a different lower rate (25 vs 32), shouldn't matter one bit.
druth8x
24/03/2017 09:48
Interesting.
saif1990
0 like this post 7 people
24/03/2017 10:08
what i am going to write it may be wrong; correction accepted smile
 i want to give my personal opinion:
RP is a product which only creates money for MTV in long  terms and forever.
All other products are taking money from MTV and giving revenue which depends upon many factors smile
Page: , , , , ... , , , 280, , , ... , , ,
Forum - Misc - How are the RPs doing?
Subscribe to this Topic