Advertise here
Hourly Auctions
#13838 won with $1.00

Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Misc - How are the RPs doing?

How are the RPs doing?

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

kent052
Traffic Value: $1,016.72433 Barbados
2 like this post 1 people
05/09/2017 11:41
People who let their emotion cast judgement of fear, should never be involved in the market of trading..
vicura
Traffic Value: $4,969.3683 Spain
13 like this post 0 people
05/09/2017 11:54
You guys are more volatile than bitcoin. Yesterday Marc was a God, now he's a demon...

Just let him do his stuff, he knows more about MTV than any of us, so just stop bullshiting.
To be honest, if I was Marc I would had quit this business many times already and said "fuck off". He will make way more money with cryptocurrencies than he will with MTV (unless this become the new apple).

Do you realise how is the humab being? When things go nuts, the boss is the best, when things go wrong, the leader is a scammer, stupid... Just remember that even Hitler was in the magazine "Time" before the WWII and was considered a God by most of the people (nazis and not).
If Marc get to turn this business into a very profitable one, he will be considered as a genius, but if he cannot, he will be called lots of bad stuff...

Think about Elon Musk, now everybody loves him because he is one of the most succesful humans of the world, but who did support him years ago when he almost went bankrupt creating SpaceX and missing the first 3 launches of the rockets?

Also, if you want to make money, you obviously can make money here, just think by yourself. In my case, I didn't think that any of the previous projects would rock but the crypto, so didn't invest in any of them. Bought $1.5k worth of RPs in January at 0.0023 when all my family thought I was crazy and sold them all at 0.004-0.005 when many users said I would regret of selling that low. If I would had followed the crowd I would had missed lots of profit and already would be losing 50% of my money.

So stop complaining and try your own way.
And Im defending Marc here because he's trying several ways to make us earn money, you just have to choose your own way, some will be profitable, others not.

Finally, Marc is the CEO I know that wanted to talk with mid fishes personally (I've chated few times and were long conversations).
And now that Im mostly out of MTV (have all my money in the Crypto project), I just observe the scenario ready to jump in again when I see new opportunities, instead of complaining all day long. And you all should do the same
unthink
Traffic Value: $9,606.72522 Portugal
2 like this post 1 people
05/09/2017 12:33
There wouldnt exist any conspiracies if you simply talk with us. It's been week after week without a word about how we're doing... in my opinion this is not right but who cares hum?
And the fact that he deposited 40k doesn't make him special, I think we're all important no matter how much we deposit. You just sounded bad saying that...
No more complains, no more question from my side, do whatever you want.
MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
16 like this post 0 people
05/09/2017 12:52
Don't be so emotional.
I have been here, answering questions.
But sometimes you just take it a step too far and you're about to ask the color of the boxer I am wearing, while forcing me to show the boxer just to prove that I am not a liar.

The $40k figure was mentioned as he made a cashout of just $1k, which compared to his deposited total is not even worth mentioning smile

@Vicura: The behaviour and way that people treat me give me such thoughts more and more. (The fact that my tone of voice in my posts has changed says enough)
It indeed would be a lot easier than dealing with all the mess that I didn't create, all the mess that is still around that is not because of me but I can't openly conversate about or the fact that I have to deal with conspiracy theories or insults pretty much every day while I am just trying to do my work.

Oh and last but not least..
It seems that you think that you can treat everyone like sh*t, even when they are anonymous.
Why do you think I am quiet about LC? Because complaining and badmouthing has never led to a profitable result.
And I am personally just afraid that your behaviour will scare them off.
Quite frankly, they got nothing to lose, so you better think twice about how you treat people.
joe31800
Traffic Value: $6,016.01548 United States
15 like this post 0 people
05/09/2017 16:51
Marc,

Please don't listen to all the the Know-it-Alls and Bigmouths that have nothing good to say.

We not only need you here, but we want you here! Try to ignore all the negativity and stay focused on the main goal, which is becoming profitable. Spending too much time reading much of the crap here would make anyone lose their sanity. I would only check in once a week, read the news topic replies and post a simple update, PERIOD.

What most don't realize is they are complaining about one simple topic or single issue at a time, while you have the entire clusterf*ck of a mess in front of you at all times. You need to be a masterful juggler to keep it all going, and none of these folks even have a clue.

So, in summary, I would just like to say Thank You for all you have done and continue to do. I truly appreciate it! 
Jack1953
Traffic Value: $93.136 Brazil
3 like this post 0 people
05/09/2017 17:01
May I ask you a question JOE?
Just to have a clear view.    What are your holdings in the company?
joe31800
4 like this post 0 people
05/09/2017 17:32
Jack,

Not alot, but a bit more than you.cool

These are estimates, so if I'm a couple dollars off, don't shoot me.

Over $5,000 invested in MTV and spent/invested in PV since 2011, with a total of only $10 in cashouts.

Currently hold 

145 k+ in RPs
3 Mil + in BAPs
$125+ in unpaid FTQ investments
$100 in project investments
$20+ cash on hand

I also invested a good amount in getting 89 referrals, which did good for me for awhile.

I'm assuming you were trying to determine whether I have any skin in the game. Like I said, not nearly as much as some, but certainly enough to have a valid opinion I believe.

If you need anything else Jack, let me know.
babycare
Traffic Value: $25,276.97238 Saudi Arabia
1 like this post 0 people
05/09/2017 17:57
@ joe31800

I like everything you wrote except that 2011 bit. Isn't that a little too early? Joe was fine-tuning his scamming skills those days. smile
joe31800
0 like this post 0 people
05/09/2017 18:32
I believe I invested $1.05 into the FTQ earning something like 198% in December of 2011 using Liberty reserve. The date might be a little off as i said in my post regarding auditable accuracy, as I have no way of tracking those very early transactions. The content of the post, however, should be close enough to establish a level of legitimacy to my posts.

Again, all opinion though. Feel free to disregard.
stra
Traffic Value: $285.59089 Greece
05/09/2017 22:32
I don't agree with many things that Marc did (and does) but i think i know one thing.
If Marc quits, we are doomed.
We are lucky that MTV (whether you believe in it or not) is still here, and it is still here thanks to Marc.
druth8x
Traffic Value: $22,417.44153 United States
5 like this post 0 people
05/09/2017 23:09
This company isn't a one man machine. And, besides, one should never forget Andraz for all he does nor Carlos for all the finacial support (and courage to let "Crook" be forcibly removed). Even the programmers/designers, while in theory are interchangeable are more patient and hardworking than most, and thus not dime a dozen.

Marc leaving would be a serious set back, for some time, but we aren't so fragile that we couldn't survive if he were no longer available to us, for whatever reason.

I'm sure that Marc, if he were to leave, wouldn't signal that it's over, it would be much more b/c he is tired of the drama/stress. He won't leave us leaderless either. He believes in this project and thus he won't ruin it on his way out.
Jack1953
Traffic Value: $93.136 Brazil
06/09/2017 00:25
No need anything else   from you JOE
Well said  "enough to have a valid opinion" ...like anybody here...no matter the size of her/his gains or losses
curtisdale16
Traffic Value: $2,182.59396 Argentina
3 like this post 4 people
08/09/2017 13:23
Alireza What is your strategy? selling and buying at 1 or 2 % when the tax is 3% I can not find the logical reason
mio2815
Traffic Value: $32,608.39303 Germany
9 like this post 0 people
08/09/2017 14:28
curtisdale16: 
take a better look tax doesn`t matter. For every RP sold at 0.0014 you get 0.001356 or $5.80 for every 100k RP's sold at 0.0014 and bought back at 0.0013.
Or what I like more for every 1000RP's sold and bought back you get 44 RP's for free smile
stra
Traffic Value: $285.59089 Greece
0 like this post 0 people
08/09/2017 20:33
@curtisdale16

0.0014 - 0.0013 = 0.0001

0.0001 / 0.0013 = 7.69% not 1 or 2%
ylopmart
Traffic Value: $592.77296 Nicaragua
4 like this post 0 people
08/09/2017 22:09
Hi my name is Yader From Nicaragua.

To tell the true I am a Little sad because I invested two or three years ago around  US$ 450 or US$500 (I know for some people here is not so much money, but in my country is more than a monthly salary), It's that it mean I invested one month of my salary in paidverts and mytraffic value, I have suffered two swap that push my money to floor. But I want to recognized something about Mark and is that he has not gave up. He has tried to find solutions looking for business alternatives and that great Mark i really thank you because at least with your persistence I have a little of hope some day I will have my money back. I remind time ago I suggest into the forum to work in a binary option business like iqoption. Now my idea is you to work in a payment gateways for ecommerce like paypal, payeer, 2checkout etc. most of this company earn 2.9% + 0.3cent of each transactions. I have been working in my online store and the principal problem is to find a payments gateway because they do not have services for my country. So take this idea. Work in a payment gateway for eccommerce.

Regards: Yáder López
Nityananda
Traffic Value: $1,389.20481 Bangladesh
1 like this post 2 people
09/09/2017 04:42
share value is decreasing day by day i think it is negative perception to the all of members so do some thing.where bitcoin was 200$ only some days ago but now 4700$.stability is the main factor.
MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
7 like this post 0 people
09/09/2017 13:23
Bitcoin was $200 a few days ago..? hmmm
freak300
Traffic Value: $56,564.16117 Germany
09/09/2017 13:25
@ Nityananda we can't do anything and even if we could we shouldn't. The price is where it is for a reason, if it wasn't then there would be tons of people buying.
mio2815
Traffic Value: $32,608.39303 Germany
09/09/2017 13:35
In fact you could do a little thing. Trade the amount you're holding up! and reduce the amount available on the market.
Page: , , , , ... , , , 295, , , ... , , ,
Forum - Misc - How are the RPs doing?
Subscribe to this Topic