Advertise here
Hourly Auctions
#13832 won with $1.00

Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Misc - How are the RPs doing?

How are the RPs doing?

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

Hoppa61
Traffic Value: $73,032.40453 Netherlands
1 like this post 0 people
29/09/2018 11:08
0.0006/rp values this company on $300,000.
If I could get my hands on all rp's for 0.0006 each, then I would buy the whole company.

What would I do with it?
First of all try to give people a reason to bring money into the company. Only money that is in the company can bring profit.

How would I do it?
I would start a crypto-exchange (yes, there are many already).peer-to peer, so no risk for MTV, except for hackers.
The exchange would not be only for the top-20 coins. The exchange would not be only for the smaller altcoins, but for both..
Look for instance at the Coinomi app. You can stall all your coins there, without the need to have a wallet for each coin you want to own.
Maybe cooperate with Coinomi?

This plan will give at least 2 advantages. First the direct income from trading (0.3% or something). Secondly, it brings money into the site. People may want to advertise or gamble a bit with their profit.

This is just 1 idea to give people a reason to bring money into the site. There must be a lot more and the power of the crowd will be there to bring in more ideas.

Just my 2 cents.
todaywork
Traffic Value: $22,712.51463 India
6 like this post 0 people
29/09/2018 11:35
Reverse Split make another down, 

If you split 10: 1 with price 0.0005, then RP price go artificially 0.005, 

So, its very easy to again start sell trend to make down from 0.005 to again 0.0005 for who one not really love MTV.

Its like again go down 10 times lower.

Like, 50,000,000 X 0.0005 = 25000 $ as company value.

Reverse split  against MTV.

Is it possible, then there is no benefit for purchasing RP with any price including 0.0001.

So, be careful.
Hans1s
Traffic Value: $13,419.4675 Netherlands
0 like this post 0 people
29/09/2018 19:40
Did not mention it too go the price up. Altough the more scarity the higher the price normaal. I did mention it, as i think right now is the right time IF there is such a plan.

The lower the price the easyer it is to perform it. I think we can agree there are too many shares after all jo's splits and swaps.

Ive been here for some time and will be here for some time. I believe MTV wil thrive in the future will it be next year or in 10 years.
Crimson
Traffic Value: $1,850.32389 Romania
2 like this post 4 people
29/09/2018 20:15
I think too we should have a reverse split.There is not nothing to stop us.We could do a 100:1 leaving 5 mil shares i think would be acceptable.Whatever prices may come after,market will correct itself as it always has.
druth8x
Traffic Value: $22,417.44153 United States
7 like this post 1 people
29/09/2018 22:25
You all (reverse split advocates) don't seem to get it.

The RP market is not what most RP holders feel the RP are worth.
Granted, it's all future value b/c no dividends and a relative stagnate site.

The RP Market is all about trading back and forth trying to get profit.
To that end, the bigger profit per point (yes point, not $ amount) is found the lower it can go.
So, if there is room to go lower, it will go lower.

The majority of RP holders already have enough RP and don't feel it's worth it to buy more to only see it go lower, as the near future they won't stay up.

BTW, when we become legal, we will indeed have our RP's turned into "stocks" or some term, and yes there will be in essence a reverse split. But, at least then, they should stay and/or go up as things will be hopping then.

Then again, sure reverse split now, bring it down to $0.0001 again, and I imagine then wil be the time that all long term RP holders can band together and say for the sake of the rest of their RP, just buy up all the RP that ever go on sale, and we could even say every month we will buy the next increment up. Which will allow newcomers to only see an upward trend and thus they can help buy RP and we can just keep working our way up until either there aren't any short term holders or we find a nice reasonable rate that the group is ok with. They can't sell off their stock, but they can sell off some at that point in time.
klikdiva
Traffic Value: $1,701.2323 Honduras
2 like this post 0 people
29/09/2018 23:20
Y'all people want to make the shares look to go up in anyway... I don't. I think the split now is a really bad idea.

Thing is, that appearance will only bring back the greedy assholes that only come here in the good times to leech the profits and when they start to thin out (because of what they do), they firesell their stocks, cashout and go find greener pastures somewhere else (like Gizmo did a few days ago and some of you applauded), because they are not commited to the idea of what this company is and what wants to achieve.

We all want profits, me included, yes, but I'm happy to go slow and steady, like the turtle of the tale. Reverse split will be awesome if they ever legalize MTV. In the meanwhile, it's just colored mirrors and smoke and a lot more delay for us who are more commited with our funds to get any profit at all.
richiem
Traffic Value: $680.27326 Philippines
30/09/2018 01:18
I don't think the company has the money to do the programming of a reverse split.
Crimson
Traffic Value: $1,850.32389 Romania
7 like this post 0 people
30/09/2018 06:38
Honestly,nothing will change except there will be less shares.If someone wants to sell they can do it now and do it wherever.Except they will have less shares to sell.IF they will go down they will go down.I am not scared and neither should you.Shares go up and down all the time.IT IS theyr designated  purpose.
dguy
Traffic Value: $15,993.01608 Canada
30/09/2018 14:44
The problem with the 500 million shares is not the price now. They will become a problem if the price starts to rise because it will take more and more money to move the shares higher. Do you honestly think we can generate 500 million in share sales just to get to $1 and sustain it? and for every dollar higher we need another $500 million. I know that the price only reflects the last sale but even still, 500 million for every dollar is way too much
todaywork
Traffic Value: $22,712.51463 India
30/09/2018 15:33
if share is less price that should be attention to more small investors.

more share, less price. 

Less share, high price.

in here, less price is important for getting more small investors. and In here most of the peoples are small investors, mind it.

Now market is good condition, with Buyer and Seller.

Market will go up 2X after news post.

once again remember, Just add Referral commission for every RP trade, that will boost trade commission income.
druth8x
30/09/2018 16:30
Dguy,

I know we probably won't be anywhere near as Fortune 500 companies, at least for awhile.

That said $1, $2 is a very small amount.

Tried comparing How many shares companies have vs their price, to get a rough idea of what small % $1 for MTV would be comparitivly. Not easy.

Also, logically, 500M valued at say $10 each means that on AVERAGE, we only need 100M users to skip a tv/phone bill just one month. That's only $50 per user. We know we have a decent amount of users out there (and those that would come back and new ones as well) have spent $10K on avg. If 50% of the stocks are owed by them, we need 25K of those type of investors and thus only 5MIL that can on avg afford $50 one time.

Now, that is ofc just very simple thought experiment, and yes, I know even $10 prices out many users from buying even one. That said, it gives you a solid idea that it is very possible.

Other notes:
At some point, probably even before $1, regular dividends will occur, so this will increase demand as MTV will be known as a place still around so even if you get 0.3% per month back (which can be turned into buying more or buying products, both good for RP prices), in 30 years, aka retirement, in Shares alone, you would be geting your money back plus 8%. Thus, for retirment, you'd be getting $3.6 per 100 Shares. Which if you want say $18K yearly income just from shares, you would need 90K shares. Thus, even $1 rate, aka $90K, for a 30 year investment that brings enough to live on retirement in 30 years and beyond (with $3,240 starting from year 1), makes it look quite worthwhile to put some eggs in the RP basket. OFC, this expecting that it takes 30 years for the price to go from $1 to $10, so that IMO would be very conservative.

Also, there will be daytraders only if there is enough lull that they can sell and buy back, otherwise they will eventually lose all their RP or money and have to let the market do it's thing.

If we can prove that while there might be slight waves, but it is all up and up and we show how far $0.01 $0.10 $0.25 $0.50 per RP can get you if you buy and hold long term, then we can make it so we don't need $5B for $10 to be in circulation, as it's only the loose Shares that need to be bought. OFC as it rises the temptation to sell and profit raises. But, it is quite possible.

tl;dr I scoff at how hard it is for every $1 above $1.
dguy
30/09/2018 19:15
What supports a share price is earnings per share. A good earnings per share nowadays is below 20 in the hyperinflated market. That means for a share price of $4 or $2 billion in company valuation, the site would need to earn about 100 million $ per year. And that is just to be competitive with the thousands of other companies in the world that those investment dollars would be chasing and are doing just that. So do you think that is realistic?

Do you honestly think this company is going to get 100 million users soon?

I find those assumptions highly unrealistic
ALIREZA1394
Traffic Value: $13,639.83048 France
30/09/2018 20:32
At the moment, the easiest way to raise RP prices is to buy several millions of RP by MarcdeKoning himself and get them out of the market so that the market grows and RPs grow.Because there are currently a large number of RPS in the market......

Anyone who buys a lot of non-MarcdeKoning RPS may raise prices in the short run, but if he sells RPS again (like Gizmo), he will re-lower the price.
druth8x
01/10/2018 00:24
Did not say soon 100mil users, but when we reach $1 we will probably be well on our way to 100mil users.

You are right I totally forgot to figure out what my 3.6% yearly dividend would be to 500mil RP.
Pretend $1 is the avg bought price, that would mean we'd need revenue of 1/2 a mil for 3.6% yearly.

Marc wanted results to be $3-4K per day before FTQ/Dividends etc.
If the avg daily result was $3,500, then we'd have nearly $1.3MIL results.

All of a sudden my 3.6% seems more than 50% too low.

I know results aren't 100% accounting for everything but the general idea sounds good.

AND, that's a $1 RP price, which I doubt we'd have been at when we get $3-4K daily results.

5 like this post 0 people
01/10/2018 02:29
Where is mark? no daily news since August
MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
23 like this post 0 people
01/10/2018 08:41
Around, as always.
There is a big topic coming up, but I am battling health issues for about a month now.
1 of them is a serious eye infection, which makes it nearly unbearable to be at the screen for longer periods of time and the antibiotics are not doing what they're supposed to do, but I'm finally improving.
dguy
5 like this post 0 people
01/10/2018 13:31
Get well  Marc.

Make sure you always keep your screen 3 feet away from your eyes. Use large fonts if you need to. The problem with the screens are they lower our blink rate and our eyes dry out. I don't know if that is what is causing your problem
k3ndg
Traffic Value: $968.7814 Philippines
6 like this post 0 people
01/10/2018 14:10
Get Well Soon Marc we need admin like you your dedication for this company is incredible. I hope one day MTV will be successful with you as our admin smile
sadman73
Traffic Value: $587.45852 Bangladesh
01/10/2018 20:05
Hope you get well soon Marc
Crisshiham
Traffic Value: $76.13933 Algeria
3 like this post 0 people
01/10/2018 23:07
Never use laptops computers smartphones or watch TV in a dark room  ... its better to pay electricity bill rather than med bill   ..... have healthy life everyone
Page: , , , , ... , , , 314, , , ... , , ,
Forum - Misc - How are the RPs doing?
Subscribe to this Topic