Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Misc - War clicks - Bug reports

War clicks - Bug reports

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

stark100
Traffic Value: $729.96203 Hungary
1 like this post 0 people
05/01/2018 09:54
I got the same like you did. Once a 5% dbc bonus, and mostly 50 gold. Sometimes a time warp.
Wjesiu
Traffic Value: $20,936.72553 Poland
2 like this post 0 people
05/01/2018 10:00
Also I get convert as one of daily missions 6 days in a week, which makes rewards like double PP pretty pointless.
mbipbux
Traffic Value: $228.85395 Venezuela
06/01/2018 21:27
I also think / perceive the game sometimes gets "locked" on air battles for several battles in a row, then it becomes random again, and sometimes you get a another round of air battles. It 'd be nice if this could be checked or maybe give some status about why it seems to work this way.

Klikdiva, what do you mean by Rebuying? what thing you do lose and then rebuy? I didn't understand this point. If you refer to "rebuy" as buying more power/dpc for the units you lost to get your dpc back, it doesn't work that way. You can always improve your units, but you cannot get them back, unless you start deploying them again.

They (devs) already released an explanation about how the whole aspect of pvp works, just check their warclicks blog and there is a recent post regarding that. Be sure to check it out.

About the second, well, that seems normally random to me, i mean, sometimes i get one, then other, then two of the same in a row, i really stopped caring about it compared to when 5% DPC was THE jackpot in the old version, i somehow think this one was a one time gift and then it got removed.

I would like to see more reward types though, some things i would think are another stack of 4x (or random 2x-5x) production for 12 hours for a specific, random unit type / group, or something to alter your overall production but in non linear ways to make it more interesting. Another "jackpot" reward type for me would be another chance to spin the wheel for the day. It still is not a true "jackpot" unless you win something big with it, but i would be cool to get it. Even, another round in Country Invasion with 50% reduced dpc, etc.

I understand your concern, and a random of only three options quickly becomes the "this time i'll get the better one" mindset for everybody. That's why i think there only needs to be more options so the randomness can be perceived better for daily reward.
richiem
Traffic Value: $680.27326 Philippines
4 like this post 0 people
07/01/2018 01:48
I wish you can remove the "Re-Spin" prize in the Spin the Wheel game. I think it is just a waste of time. Imagine if you get it two or three times in a row.
druth8x
Traffic Value: $22,417.44153 United States
0 like this post 0 people
07/01/2018 02:05
I agree, btw here's an idea, though I think it's just for fun/not revenue maker, have some of the prizes be what they are OR RETRY.

For example, do you accept 50 GOLD or REFUEL or do you retry for 1K GOLD or 3TC, but risk only 1 GOLD or 1TC?

You could program it so each retry means the biggest remaining is no longer possible or just smaller % of a chance. And, you can program it that the likelihood of having to accept a prize, due to no retry avl with it shows up on avg 5 retries.

On the otherhand, if you get credit for me viewing the whole ad, but then not getting credit nor the chance removed, due to the fake no offers avl (completely fake b/c I get the same ad right after and it gives credit often).
And, popunders/only show for 1 sec still occurr. No idea if you get credit, esp if I don't have a chance to see 1sec of it.
slosumo - Administrator
Traffic Value: $28,438.4426 Slovenia
12/01/2018 13:33
And the progression update is out!

https://www.reddit.com/r/warclicks/comments/7pwjxa/big_progression_improvement_update/

We've tested and adjusted the changes over many "progression levels" and it should result in a far better experience.

If you find progression "stalled" at any point still or too linear please do get back to us and we'll check any specific game points still to improve on them.
liberdeus
Traffic Value: $11,838.29378 Italy
12/01/2018 14:20
I noticed that the highest privatization threshold has been raised from e129 to 1,000e150 making it impossible to reach. AS a consequence for later stage players it is impossible to increase the support units number(the simple deploy adds only 4K that is irrelevant ). Is this a strategy or am I missing something?
slosumo - Administrator
12/01/2018 14:42
Thanks for the note - that wasn't the intention, by removing the e30 one, it read from a one too late. It's been fixed just now, thanks again!

As far as the support units "issue", note that WZ progress is a bit more linear so that will naturally happen over some time, but we will definitely be looking further into it for the "later later later" stages of the game that will come in the future.

Right now a lot will be improved for a while via the addition of new upgrades, reduced support power upgrade costs etc.
Wjesiu
Traffic Value: $20,936.72553 Poland
12/01/2018 19:40
Picking demolisher as WZ daily today wasn't a good idea grin
druth8x
13/01/2018 00:11
2nd convert ratio was not 10x.

Also, things are costing billions quite fast still, which means that convert's 1/4MIL even after 10x is not much.

AND, dang nabbit "had" to use convert for the (in vain?) hope of 5% DPC a waste of the whole week of building up PP, which when used on the new upgrades didn't gain my rate much of anything.
liberdeus
Traffic Value: $11,838.29378 Italy
13/01/2018 06:35
Convert ratio was smaller than before (1st convert more or less equal and 2nd convert 10% of the old convert)
druth8x
2 like this post 0 people
14/01/2018 21:37
Oh, lovely, a Vote Site I never had problems with, has:

"
Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1030): Got error 122 from storage engine in /home/apexwebg/public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 48

Fatal error: Database error in "/home/apexwebg/public_html/sources/in.php(140) : eval()'d code" on line 2

Got error 122 from storage engine in /home/apexwebg/public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 89"
druth8x
14/01/2018 22:36
I randomly tried an already open APEX vote page, it showed the right page, I voted and then it gave the "c/p" that I already posted above...but it did register for WC, so another vote window, but at least I'm getting max PP credit again.
druth8x
15/01/2018 00:10
So, I paid strict attention to convert to BS.

1st convert the option was for 186, but the next "page" said 36...and when I went to WZ, yep 36 was added.

2nd convert was for 9.3, and so was 2nd "page" and so was WZ.

Meaning, 1st convert pretends to show 10x the 2016 rate, but gives only 2x.
The 2nd convert hasn't changed.
slosumo - Administrator
3 like this post 0 people
15/01/2018 09:49
Thanks druth - I will look into the convert again today to make sure it's working properly, and maybe even adjust the numbers slightly as well.

And I'm not sure if you guys missed this in one of the updates but 5% DPC boost was removed from the daily rewards in the first days after the rework. Only a few people received it while it was still available, so it's not really skewing anything much.
It's simply a reward that we felt does not add to the game and tends to annoy people do the the differences a bit too much.

We might add a smaller version of it in one of the future versions, but for now it's unobtainable.
slosumo - Administrator
15/01/2018 09:51
OH and by the way, if you want to chat directly with us and other players, we've created a discord server. You can join it here:
https://discord.gg/vnAyHP9

We've been looking into ways of integrating discord into the game in place of country chat, but for the time being that proved too complicated - but we'll be relooking it again or some other chat option.

But discord is really cool - has a lot of options and also basically let's you talk about warclicks even when you're not playing it!
slosumo - Administrator
18/01/2018 15:09
We've added a new feature - unlocks, to WarZone today. Most notably, you can unlock an autoclicker and various upgrades to it, which will make fighting in WarZone easier and less click intensive! Plus it adds a cool feel to it smile (we've just uploaded some assets that were missing when it was released earlier)

In the future we will consider adding more unlocks as well.

https://blog.warclicks.com/unlocks-autoclicker/
Rightchoice
Traffic Value: $6,650.95153 Finland
18/01/2018 16:04
"By unlocking AutoClicker to your arsenal, it will help you destroy units in WarZone with less effort and ensure your mouse stays intact and you don’t get a carpal tunnel syndrome!"

I like it. I think my mouse double clicks these days grin
druth8x
18/01/2018 20:58
"I like it. I think my mouse double clicks these days"

I KNOW mine does, and with how the next thing to buy pops up right under it, I accidently click stuff I didn't want to too much for my liking.
anwar143
Traffic Value: $5,942.21723 Bangladesh
22/01/2018 09:01
When the results of warclicks will be distributed
Page: , , , , ... , , , 107, , , ... , , ,
Forum - Misc - War clicks - Bug reports
Subscribe to this Topic