Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Misc - War clicks - Bug reports

War clicks - Bug reports

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

druth8x
Traffic Value: $22,417.44153 United States
0 like this post 0 people
22/12/2017 14:41
Busy Beavers, but I still have most bugs I've mentioned, should I remention them or are they on a todo list? For now, I wait on you to tell me what in regards to old bugs, post rework.

The main new one is when I refresh It shows me, but skips the load screen thus, I'm refreshed into BC. NOW, if it would refresh and load me into WZ, where I was, that would be a nice improvement, but into BC means that due to the few seconds it takes, in normal operation, I am a big multitasker, so I like to move on to other windows/tabs, but BC page shouldn't be left open right or is that all solved?

Maybe it's just when loading on less than 100%, but Edge and even the couple times I used Opera, behave worse off these days. For Edge I get basically a white/gray out type look often, and thus often I can't find the BC/WZ button on refresh. Edge also loads a lot slower than FF...sometimes it failed (though not for a few days so that might be fixed. I just checked now, and I got grey/white but it took a few seconds and showed everything also load was slower but not too slow.

Also, I've experienced significant different amounts of damage done in CI, with same score, I thought maybe it was different browsers, but even same browser had noticeable differences.

As far as video bugs.

EVERYDAY, something goes wrong.
For instance, this server day, but b4 you got to work, I got a "popunder" aka grey border ad (banner but now videos) under a black border ad (often y/t videos, but sometimes banner you click the ad to view the site). The popup played in full, I think, and I got 4hr credit, but I ofc didn't see it as I was looking at the ad on top of, which pretended it didn't have any offers for me and thankfully let me try again and not use up a chance. In WZ, I also had a popunder, this time it went away too fast, and I was given 2 gold.

BTW, I picked beat 100 enemy units which far as I can tell is doable, but harder due to not even getting to a PVP or Boss each day (not that those help, but they show how little progress I make due to enemy strength) as my DPC (10+) vs many enemies 500/600 as well as many 90s is stretching the limit. Turns out on this rare day I got 0 fuel from TC OR ads, so I ended up at ~75%. Can we pick and still get credit for the DC task if we wait until we have a better understanding of what is even possible? I'd spend some BS on fuel, if I knew about how much it would cost me, but it's a bit too far away to trust I wouldn't raise the cost of fuel too much for when I really need it, esp post New Year when my DPC drops.

BTW, where are these new upgrades in the shop? Are they only visible after you buy the starter? Can someone tell me what they contain?

BTW, how to do the math to know how much our DPC drops?
I was going to tell you how much legacy boosts I have, but now that I'm atm not leader (due to PVP loss aka not win and not reached in a row) I can't seem to find my profile or a way to search anyone's profile. Just rememberd Top 10 leaderboard allows you to click on those links....but still would be nice to know where to find outside Top 10.
I own 67 5% Boosts to BC and 49 5% Boosts in WZ.
When those go away, I don't see how I can defeat boss bases at all even with support power (I guess this is where support DPC comes most useful and thus I should be buying that up if cheaper than basic) at the same time having 6xDPC active. I'm aleady taking close to 20sec, granted w/o support.
I will also lose a % of my PP gains, I wonder how far I can get, or will the new 114? onwards upgrades be unreachable at first. Every 15 is ~one vote right? Main thing is it's all cummulative, so When I don't vote on 5, that would be about the same as losing 67. That's huge.
druth8x
3 like this post 0 people
23/12/2017 21:33
IDK why this happens from time to time...it's been a long time since the latest incidence.

TopG refuses to communicate with WC...it says I voted successfully (few times with FF and even with Edge) but it still says vote now on WC, thus I'm not getting the required PP/Pending contractors that I so desp need. I'll try again and again, and hopefully esp right after server reset (though that would be a thrid vote window yet again), it will communicate again....if it takes 24hrs UGH.
liberdeus
Traffic Value: $11,838.29378 Italy
2 like this post 0 people
24/12/2017 08:19
Same problem with TOPG. It seems that the site is broken because it says you have voted successfully every time instead of you have already voted.
druth8x
3 like this post 0 people
24/12/2017 09:35
I keep trying TopG, cause it's not going to be a 24hr thing, but seems everyone? is affected...just ofc when it affects them is different and how much it matters is different.
For me, it delayed my basically double PP/Pending gain upgrade by a few hours, and is now twice the damage it was b4, with no end in sight.

2nd time this week (same base) my previous totals for CI don't carryover to the next day...we will get rewarded this server reset.

Not that CI's BS is anything worth worrying about, for players at my lvl, even with 6xDPC active I get more just with normal bases (excluding boss base which is absurb).

In fact, even while I'm not team leader officially, we refuse to waste 5K GOLD on an airstrike for such paltry rewards, much less it takes 4-5 days per base, making them even smaller. While we have a large balance (15 airstrikes worth), mainly due to 1 person who donated right b4 quitting, we'd rather use that gold on the other uses in furtue updates. The reward is so small it doesn't slow our progress noticeablly.

BTW, I have long term country players contemplating quitting when Jan 1st rolls around both are at points where their DPC vs Boss Bases is stretching the timer to it's max (and they say they buy/use at least some of the DPC upgrades, hard to communicate to be sure if all, or if they even have/acquire enough gold to do so on a regular basis). I'm ok for now, but I'm currently buying up support DPC in advance (even though I lose more units in one PVP than I gain in many deploys which don't happen but 1 time a week) hoping that will be enough, after the legacy reward boosts are gone. But willing to buy 30sec double DPC as well. But, there again lies the problem, even support DPC is in short order needing 1B+ per upgrade, and so I need Boss Bases to be so rewarding otherwise I'd never be able to buy anything. And, as is, our DPC goes down faster than we can gain it back.

BTW, ads have been much kinder the past 2 days...I think in part b/c the automotive ads are back or just coincidence, not sure. I've only gotten one popunder that disappeared right away, so 2 gold vs 5 gold. The new bug is that the "banner/now video" ads for some reason CAN play the video but near the end of the video it stops and shows a swirly trying to play but can't icon. I just wait 30sec to 1min and hit close and get full credit aka 4hrs or 5gold/25% fuel. If that was part of your fix, I'd rather deal with that than get partial credit.
I've also come up with a few no offers avl, even after the green you can claim, and yes I do get full credit...if it was b4 I can redo...so NBD, but still weird and annoying if it's a redo needed.

26/12/2017 00:24
UGH.

Popunder and gone in a sec and only get 2hrs are still here.
Double credit of 2hrs is even worse...thought you got rid of double claims.
And, still watching a whole ad to only have it claim no more offers, even though I get the same ad after a retry.

So, only 14hrs for today plus "thankfully" the last one said no more offers, so I can at least hopefuly still have it avl for the end of the day, and hopefully 4hrs to gain a buffer of time again.

On a potential positive note, the one "banner now video" ad didn't have any coding hangups and when the video was done closed on it's own but still gave me full credit.
druth8x
26/12/2017 22:13
Are we SURE the vote sites are the ones at fault?

Now, TWG (Top Web Games) doesn't communicate with WC, even though the site is up and says I voted each time.

This "no fault of my own" losing gains that others might not encounter/to the extent I do, is really cramping my enjoyment of the game.
druth8x
1 like this post 0 people
27/12/2017 00:07
Had to wait until Server reset and it worked, and yes I tried shortly b4 as well.

BTW, DM is supposed to give you one choice you know you can do and another you think you cnado...so why both 5% and 3% increase your score?

These are only possible IF you win at PVP, and win big, which even making it to PVP daily is not possible for us higher lvl members.

BTW, the DT reward of 5%DPC been removed...only got it once, and that way one of the first 3 days post partial reset.
mbipbux
Traffic Value: $228.85395 Venezuela
27/12/2017 18:49
I think that site particularly is the one giving problems and it affects everybody, Top Web Games (or is it TopG? they have similar names so i sometimes confuse them) says it took your vote and nothing happens, in fact, when it is not working, it's clear that it is a problem on their end because you can go to the site and vote again over and over, but nothing happens. It shouldn't let you multivote and it should send bonus to warclicks.

I'd be ok if they would remove one of those, whichever proves to be more unreliable.

The other sites are fine. Well, the arena one is particularly annoying, it takes years to fully load their banner, then their ads, and it usually doesn't fully load the captcha until countless refreshes. This site is always another kind of problem, it's almost never on sync with my other votes because of that reason. Another thing for it is i always have to see it in privacy/incognito mode, because otherwise the vote success gets bugged and i get no bonus. So i can never have any of its content in cache to load it faster next time.

I'd be ok if this one gets removed as well, or replaced by something less annoying.

Druth8x try to view them all one day in incognito tabs, and see if they behave well.

--------------------------------------------

On another note, i'm looking forward at the effect of our old player bonuses removal.

Our bonuses are badges of 5%, and i have 59 for production and 49 for dpc.

Considering they are multiplicatively, 1.05^59= 17.8~, and 1.05^49 = 10.92~

So, my production will get divided by (rounding) 18 and my DPC by 11?

If so, That's gonna hurt a bit hehe, even more on BootCamp.

Though, i don't see anybody reaching 1e129 soon.... unless a lot of upgrades are added.
mbipbux
Traffic Value: $228.85395 Venezuela
27/12/2017 19:45
I had to vote for arena (2 hours later than the others), and it took a while to load, then several F5 for the captcha to work. But i retract about the removal of this voting site. Yes, it is very annoying for me, but watching it closer here warclicks is king, #1, so i guess it is having a nice exposure. I guess we should be doing it for the game itself, and second for the bonuses. The only problem here about this is that bonuses are too big IMO, so they are almost no choice. They should give 10% multiplicatively each.
druth8x
27/12/2017 20:00
Looking forward to removal of our legacy bonuses and want the voting bonuses to be lowered so drastically, I'm already not able to progress (if so a very very slow state), you want to "kill" me even more?

As far as the voting sites, none give me trouble on any regular basis, complete random, though some haven't ever.
richiem
Traffic Value: $680.27326 Philippines
28/12/2017 02:15
I would like to suggest that PVP be more of a strategy type game.

Something like Multiplayer Shootout Champs where players would set their places every start of the day.

Or something like Battleship where players would set the places of their ships and the second player would blindly try to bomb them.

Or maybe first player would pick five strong vehicles and the 2nd player would try to guess the weak ones.
richiem
28/12/2017 02:22
You can also add an "Adventure" type of element. Maybe fighting terrorist, or looking for treasure and defeating warfare-armed natives who are protecting the treasure.

Or this idea can be just a spin-off game and be called "Warclicks Adventure".
richiem
28/12/2017 02:24
And I would like to reiterate my idea about "Teams" (or Clans or Alliances) instead of Country.

In a country where there only a few players, the Country Invasion makes little sense.
druth8x
28/12/2017 02:50
When he 1st started talking about PVP, I was thinking we'd be chosing how many of our units and of each type to go to battle. We'd also have more info about our enemy...though maybe we could add in a scout that costs 30? GOLD per 10 type use/4 per type. Now, the enemy might still go beserk or have a good day. And, yes even if we win we can lose much of our force, but that's strategy in how much to risk vs reward and how much to save for later/other parts of the game. In fact, when you don't think you can win against any of your opponnets, why would you even go to battle? At least allow us to send in our most likely to go beserk or die trying force.
slosumo - Administrator
Traffic Value: $28,438.4426 Slovenia
5 like this post 0 people
28/12/2017 11:19
@Not having a focused tab should now work properly since the rework - as if slowness in the tab is detected the game is "reinited" silently, and when you get back in focus it acts as if you were away and adds the full amount of idle progress properly now. So that's something you most definitely don't have to worry about. On top of that, even if there was a few seconds of difference, come on, that's not even noticeable on the grand scheme of things in a game that deals with such huge numbers smile

The auto load was introduced for two reasons - 1) sometimes in some browsers users couldn't click continue, and 2) it actually results in better retention for first time users as it removes one step.

@When it comes to video bonuses, due to some uncontrollable cases on our side you guys have been experiencing, we will be pushing an update today that basically grants full (4 hour or 5gold in case of WZ) boost in case of an error, instead of half. The error rate has become so small that it's no longer required, but this will help solve the issue of "not getting the full boost" anymore. What might happen now is that if an ad gives both a "completed" and "error" event, you'll simply basically get 2 boosts added with one ad view.

@Voting bonuses - we've had a look at the stats and overall they're completed evenly amongst all users so they all work - sometimes their callback to our servers might be delayed but if your vote is properly registered it should still be added. If it doesn't, then I assume it's probably a case on their side where it shows you properly voted but in fact wasn't properly voted, which could likely happen in cases where you're trying to squeeze every second/minute from your boosts and some times overlap or something like that.

Again, I'd like to reiterate that a few minutes (or even hours for that matter) of "lost boosts", in this game doesn't really amount to any noticeable difference of production - it is simply negligible when you're doing with 24h idle production and numbers that you can't even pronounce. A noticeable difference in this type of game is in "10^x" TIMES more of "your max" and not a "fixed amount" in some relatively small portion of the time.

@There are new "starter packs" in shop, not new upgrades. Basically some additional special great deals on getting gold cheaply, that appear to users only if they've bought previous packs.

@removal of temporary bonuses will be followed up with improved lategame progression/addition of new upgrades, something that the temporary bonuses actually "forced" us to delay, as otherwise it would have an even bigger "retrace" effect when they'd be removed. And overall we'll be able to start correcting progression regularly.
kyerby
Traffic Value: $114.4342 United States
28/12/2017 17:49
My concern is with the loss of the boosts I will no longer be able to defeat a boss battle without spending gold for DPC boost. This would change the game into "freemium" game as eventually everyone will run into this barrier. Given my income vs expenses I will likely discontinue playing if spending money becomes required. I realize however the game developers and owners need to turn a profit for their work. Nor can I complain much given the several months I was able to play for free.
druth8x
28/12/2017 20:04
Video bonuses soon going to always give full credit aka double if it only gave half is good, esp since 99.99% of all users, who at least try, are getting an ad each time anyways, is really good to hear.

OK new Starter Packs that are about GOLD but don't appear until you've bought the 1st, gotcha.

RE autoload/loss of progress when it's open being not noticeable I'm fine with that explanation.
However, if I refresh, from WZ can it "autoload" back to WZ....cause there is "always" going to be at least 1 bug where I need to refresh from WZ (there are currently at least half a dozen reasons why, I have mentioned them b4)

"which could likely happen in cases where you're trying to squeeze every second/minute from your boosts and some times overlap or something like that."

I thought VOTE NOW was ok to vote. So, not possible to be too early.

If not, you are implying that if Day 1 we vote at 00:00, that Day 2 don't vote at 00:00 but at least 00:02 and so on, which is not right at all, ppl have schedules to keep (sleep/work etc) even if it feels ok that a few hours is not noticeable (excpet IT IS, IMO), bed is a long time not to be voting, and if you can't get online at work, then soon after you did it btwn sleep and work, you'd have to wait until after work. It is also very rare that this occurs, and I'm always very fast trying to get every last second. I still wish that someone in the "24hr ad" insustry, would lead the charge on 23hrs. 23 is very close to 24h, and yet the viewer is much happier, not trying to rush through all their 24hr things, if it's 23hr, they have an hour.

I, TOO, am curious about all the delayed changes too what amounts to our PP gains/and DPC boosts post Jan 1st. I know you want it to stay free for me and Kyerby etc, but until we see the results, that first week esp when you are still doing the math after seeing what's what in RL, will be challenging to say the least.
druth8x
29/12/2017 00:23
OK. I see your first attempt at full credit is live.

Things that went well...I did in fact end up with 24hrs and either 5 GOLD or 25% FUEL.
Things that didn't go so well:

1. First BC Ad I saw..I didn't see as it dissappeared right away, and it ended up giving me 16hrs aka 4x full credit...which also left me with only 2 more BC ads to try and view (so the site gets revenue).

2. This one was a Target/Pampers "Hip" Ad, that was the blue/gray provider and it took "awhile" to even let me see anything to press play on (white until then), then as the time of ad was up, I got the no offers message, but still got full credit (hopefully your account got credit for my view)

3. The final BC ad was the same as the first BC, the tan used to be banner only but now also videos, it disappeared right away as well and gave me 4hr credit...so there was a limit to 24hr total or at least not the 4x credit was given.

4. In WZ I had the same 2 types of ads and only truly saw the Target/Pampers Ad, and sometimes it would say no more offers, but leave it to me to try again (didn't use 1/5). Also, the more Target/Pampers Ad I saw the less time the white screen showed while waiting for play. It was the first of this ad I ever saw.
druth8x
04/01/2018 22:39
Temporary badges extended whilst we work on major progression update (self.warclicks)
submitted 6 hours ago by WarClicksCreator
Hey everyone,
First off, we'd like to wish everyone of you a Happy New Year! May it be a healthy one and where you achieve anything you strive for!

We've decided to extend the temporary badges boost (that old players received before the massive rework on 1st of December 2017) until around 10th of January, as the removal will be escorted by major changes to progression both in BootCamp and WarZone, to ensure a great experience for everyone!

As the boosts were quite significant, removing them without properly improving progression, would result in a boring/stale experience for you until it would be sorted. So we've decided we want to invest ample time into making sure that late game progression for both new, and existing players will be fun and exciting, and that it will supplement the removal of the temporary boosts.

In short, in BootCamp we will be looking at adding/Changing upgrades, milestones, convert ratios, privatization. And in WarZone, HQ upgrades, support unit loss, support/PvP upgrades,Country Invasion, and as many other bits we can optimize for the best experience possible!

We'll also be adding a new "autoclicking" system to WarZone soon, and some potential changes to how 2x and 3x DPC work, along with other improvements. But more on that later smile

Furthermore, we've been doing a lot of bug fixes and improvements the past 3 weeks, which should've gotten rid of most progress saving and optimizations issues. So if you still spot anything please do let us know!
klikdiva
Traffic Value: $1,701.2323 Honduras
05/01/2018 05:08
I'd really would like to see Slosumo and team reworking the PVP battle part of the game. 

I still get like 90% of my battles to be air battles, so it IS a LOST battle for me EVERY single time there.

Rebuying got way too expensive, in battle I lose more units that any purchase can bring back, so no way to catch up anymore and I lately stopped buying replacements to the lost air units.

I'd like to see that fixed so battlefield choice becomes a lot more random, maybe to see a correlation in price reduction on replacement units when your stock goes down, and also a deeper explanation of how support units and dpc work in PVP. 

A second issue would be that at the completion of the task list I get mostly 50 gold (let's say, 80% of the times), occasionally a time warp (15%), very rarely a double points (4.99%) and ONLY ONCE in the first week of the rework I got an extraordinary 5% DPC. This doesn't seem randomized enough for me, as I see other players keep growing their DPC in ways I cannot. I also would like to see improvements in this area.

This game just stopped being fun for me.
Page: , , , , ... , , , 106, , , ... , , ,
Forum - Misc - War clicks - Bug reports
Subscribe to this Topic