Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - News - 26th August - News

26th August - News

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
5 like this post 0 people
28/08/2018 09:32
Ad sales are declining because we haven't done promotions for a while, no new things spiking excitement etc.
That is all about to change and improved SEO will likely improve the inflow of new users.
dguy
Traffic Value: $15,993.01608 Canada
4 like this post 0 people
28/08/2018 13:58
Currently, I was converting all earnings to shares to BAP until I got to the 20 million group and then buy ads but I think I'll start buying ads early to support sales. With my current shares in the queue to be converted, I'll get into the 20 million group anyway
HomerSimpson
Traffic Value: $9,308.60765 Germany
5 like this post 1 people
28/08/2018 17:37
@dguy

This doesn't looks like a good idea to me, comparing both ways:

1. Buying BAP through share market:
+ Up to 170%~180% of BAP for your money without new BAP added to the system
+ BAP and Cash fees, clear BAP and make MTV more liquid

- no Refcom
- no new Adissue money

2. Buying BAP through Bulk-Ads:
+ More Money for AdIssues
+ Refcom

- Not 100% of the money is added to the AdIssue,
which means not only 20% BAP more are added to your account,
but just calculating Refcom (10%) and MTVs share in profit (2%),
we are already at 36,6% and this wasn't all
- Ofc you will also use the money from your 10 1% ads to buy bulk ads,
which will leverage the creation of new BAP even more
(- not applicable for you, because your Upline is portfolio,
but Refcom can be used by Upline to by more bulk ads, additional BAP creation leverage )
- Also a possible BAP creation leaverage trough Upgrade-Ads,
ofc assuming they aren't recyled each 14 times
- no penny taken without new BAP created, no improvement in PVs liquidity

(- You get PTC clicks for free, which are normally should be worth the most
and we memeber have to click a ton of ads only worth pips,
instead of a few big ones [which would/could bringing fresh money or removing old])

----------------
@admins

https://paidverts.com/member/referral_faq.html
"And your referral also earns 310,000 bonus ad points."
Should be changed to 240,000 BAP

PV-Footer
There is still the Payza logo....
Normally if I see somewhere the logo from a dead payment processor,
it gives me personally the impression that no one is taking care
of that website anymore...

http://mytrafficvalue.com/games.html
I think someone forgot something^^
"ONGOING WAGERING COMPETITION"
dguy
1 like this post 0 people
28/08/2018 18:22
There will be more instant ads going out which will make the site more active for poorer members who are clicking. They will make more money thus they may continue to stay active. Like you say it is still 120% before fees/expenses. So my advertising is essentially free and even paying me to advertise. Any referrals and income I make at other sites (like rotate for all which many members use) is money you also need to add to the calculation.

I am going to be in the 20mm BAP group. How much more do I need to take out of the site? And do you really think that increasing my BAP once I am in that group will put me in the next higher group overnight? It may never put me in that group due to the size of the trading market. It has taken months for me to move from 6mm to 20mm, I needed to inject money into the site and the market bogged down.

If that is the case then increasing my BAP through the trading market is just going to create idle BAP that is serving no one. It is better to buy ads at that point and circulate the money through the site
dguy
3 like this post 0 people
28/08/2018 18:50
+ Up to 170%~180% of BAP for your money without new BAP added to the system

This is true but you are not adding money to the system here. All you are doing is taking BAPs from people at a super discounted price. Those BAPs were probably activation ads so you are taking dollars earned and buying activation BAPs at a discount rate. This doesn't change PVs liquidity it just turns people's work into discount BAPs

The problem with this is that these people earn less money and so cash out or stop clicking. They also may buy shares which is also dead money and doesn't help the site. So we are just handing poor people's work to richer members. This doesn't increase the dollars, it just passes the same dollars around. If more people bought ads then the ad issue would go higher and more people would have the incentive to reinvest their earnings into BAP.

Yes, it would create more BAP but since this is a pay as you go site, it wouldn't cost us more dollars because we only pay what we earn. The game changer is not when revenues are rising but when they are dropping. Then is when Marc has to cut ad issues and if it goes below a certain threshold, we need to take money from other projects to sustain a minimum issue.

The lower issue will make more people inactive and then advertisers will get poorer results. That is when crisis hits because they will stop advertising.

We need more people to act like advertisers for the good of the site and not BAP discounters
jordy186
Traffic Value: $868.5955 Netherlands
2 like this post 0 people
28/08/2018 19:29
just a thought but we should create a paidverts alike site with a direct connection to faucethub with instant micro payments. Loads of people are doing faucet and ptc sites with micro instant payments to facuethub. kinda a new market for MTV. 

and if we create something like that it can be booming from the beginning as we have already a huge database of people

We need some new excitement around here 
dguy
28/08/2018 20:11
Do you know for a fact that it is lucrative?
jordy186
Traffic Value: $868.5955 Netherlands
28/08/2018 20:22
if the settings of a ptc are good then we can always earn on it. 
at least it would be a good try to get in a new kind of members that are click addicted to earn micro payments 
druth8x
Traffic Value: $22,417.44153 United States
4 like this post 0 people
28/08/2018 21:24
Dguy et all

Throwing this out there as I've recommended it for years:

1. Get your BAP via the BAP Market (and Dguy, you need to rebuy BAP at some point to maintain)

2. Get your Advertising through the other Products.
The AA area great source, but those are already clicked on if you want active members, go for CT and/or Targeted Ads, these can be quite cheap but give thousands of members something new to click on. More than 33/50 that Instants do, for instance.
Hoppa61
Traffic Value: $73,032.40453 Netherlands
3 like this post 0 people
28/08/2018 23:11
Is this a bug in the delivery of banners on Paidverts?
These Targeted Ads are getting TENS of Millions! of banners delivered, while it seems they didn't buy any.

On this page, you see the active TA's. 

https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/sharepanel/ads/active_campaigns/2

For some of these campaigns you can see millions of banner-impressions delivered, while none should have been delivered, like:

https://www.paidverts.com/campaign_stats_TA-6132238.html
https://www.paidverts.com/campaign_stats_TA-6132266.html
https://www.paidverts.com/campaign_stats_TA-6132272.html
https://www.paidverts.com/campaign_stats_TA-6150963.html
https://www.paidverts.com/campaign_stats_TA-6205713.html
https://www.paidverts.com/campaign_stats_TA-6276078.html

Can someone explain?
druth8x
Traffic Value: $22,417.44153 United States
0 like this post 0 people
28/08/2018 23:38
Holly smokes batman are those campaigns old.

I've noticed b4 that the final few views of many campaigns can't seem to get delivered.

I do see that those campaigns do actually have a banner so they must also have bought "ok for a click to count if viewed through a banner" but no views specifically were bought.
baconlover
Traffic Value: $174.1098 United States
29/08/2018 01:50
@marc how do we see who we referred on PBG 
fraser
Traffic Value: $11,569.46477 Australia
29/08/2018 02:09
@baconlover

https://www.playbitcoingames.com/refs.html

If that link doesn't work (I got a 404 error) just go to the homepage and scroll to the bottom and click the Refer-a-Friend link.
richiem
Traffic Value: $680.27326 Philippines
29/08/2018 02:57
In other news, Neobux just opened withdrawals to AirTM.

Is MTV/PV going to add AirTM soon?
richiem
Traffic Value: $680.27326 Philippines
3 like this post 1 people
29/08/2018 03:17
Here's an idea:

What if we zero out achievement points every month or every quarter?

At the current state, new members would have very little chance to get to the top % of users based on achievement points, which decreases their chance to earn big money.

I think zeroing out achievement points after a certain period will create excitement and activity.
dguy
29/08/2018 03:53
That's not a bad idea druth
inditech
Traffic Value: $13,962.16825 Australia
29/08/2018 09:06
BTC is going to get increase dramatically ext year gentlement, never fear.... BTC ETF's <3
MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
29/08/2018 14:11
@Bacon: In the footer you can find a button which shows "refer a friend", this is where you can find all the information.

Direct link
piro00
Traffic Value: $3,781.28667 Argentina
29/08/2018 17:44
I can't login without making a deposit :/
To get my reff code
Crimson
Traffic Value: $1,850.32389 Romania
29/08/2018 18:12
If you make a minimum deposit and dont spend it all,you can login multiple times.At least,it worked for me.tongue
Page: , 2,
Forum - News - 26th August - News
Subscribe to this Topic