Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - News - 26th August - News

26th August - News

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

fraser
Traffic Value: $11,569.46477 Australia
6 like this post 0 people
29/08/2018 23:05
Do we have the skills in-house to improve SEO rankings?

Based on the data you provided that's clearly where we are having the most success.  Although the HODLing mentality in Bitcoin is very common, it clearly has far more potential than Perfect Money, so if we could improve SEO on PBG then results could change very quickly.

Also on PBG, how easy would it be to change "Top 10 Wins Today" to "Last 10 Wins" and "Top 10 Weekly Cashouts" to "Last 10 Cashouts".

It's fine on PPMG because there is activity, but on PBG it doesn't actually fill you with confidence if you see that noone else has won or cashed-out.  Anyone who didn't know and have confidence in MTV would run a mile.
MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
6 like this post 0 people
30/08/2018 08:15
To be competitive with SEO on PBG is going to be hard/a learning process.
On Paidverts I expect most of the keywords to soon "be ours".

Regarding the wins on PBG, we've been adjusting it back when we had on and off weeks of activity, to see what worked best.
Then, activity basically disappeared altogether..

I will have a word with Andraz today and change it to a stat which suits the current situation best.
I do think it makes new gamblers think the website is dead when there are no wins/cashouts/multiple gamblers showing.
After changing the stat, I will send an email to dish out some free spins and see if things improve.
Page: , , 3
Forum - News - 26th August - News
Subscribe to this Topic