Advertise here
Hourly Auctions
#13844 won with $1.00

Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Monitor - FirstBitcoinRevshare – Its All About Bitcoin!

FirstBitcoinRevshare – Its All About Bitcoin!

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

irfanismail
Traffic Value: $353.19046 India
3 like this post 0 people
04/04/2017 17:58
FBR NEW BANNER:

THE OTHER ONE IS TOO LARGE TO UPLOAD.
carvalho17
Traffic Value: $28.3459 Brazil
2 like this post 0 people
04/04/2017 18:16
What a good banner this time. Those old banners were kinda strange!
irfanismail
04/04/2017 18:27
Carvalho there is another one banner created, that is awesome.  Unfortunately, I could not upload here, as the size of that banner is too large to upload, a very good animation.
irfanismail
8 like this post 0 people
15/04/2017 10:11
GOOD NEWS - YOU CAN LOGIN NOW...BUT STILL THERE IS A ADPACK ISSUE

FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO LOGIN:

MESSAGE FROM ADMIN:

Writing a few things so users get all the info from one post itself:
1. The URL for the official website is: www.firstbitcoinrevshare.com
2. The default PIN for all users is - 1234 (You can change it later from inside your account)
3. The Passwords were all reset for security reasons during the database transfer, so to login again, use the forgot password option.
4. The "Surf ads" bug has been fixed, but since there are only 2 ads uploaded till now so you won't be able to surf more than that. But to earn from active Adpacks you need to surf at least 10 Ads per day, so you'll have to wait till there are enough ads in the website to surf.
5. During the database transfer some Adpacks got missing or are now showing as expired. ... This error can only be fixed by doing the Adpack database transfer again from the backup that we have got. ... unfortunately to do this we will have to co-ordinate with the database guys who will only be available from Monday, as they don't work on weekends unlike us!
6. The deposit/withdraw will only be enabled once this Adpack issue has been resolved correctly.
I will post a 'Security' related poll tonite or tomorrow. It's very important to see what the users will find acceptable for IP banning etc.... more details later.
-FBRAdmin (Hiren Bhatt)
carvalho17
5 like this post 0 people
15/04/2017 23:30
I still think the surf ads are too expensive. Would you pay around $0.12 for one click? You can get a hundred on pv ninja
hikineet
Traffic Value: $5,041.18779 Malaysia
4 like this post 0 people
16/04/2017 15:12
That's the least of my issues with this new site.

I also hate how I have to pay a fee to move up tiers. In the original website, you could move up tiers if you maxed the earlier group. Now I have to pay?

Then there is also a "vacation mode" so they plan to penalize you if you miss a day?

And they made the site look more confusing than before.

So now, even if I'm in the 0.1 btc group from original website, l can't progress unless I pay a fee to continue to buy more from the 0.1 btc group. 

Also, on the original website, I was on track to earn almost about 2 BTC. Now it's just under 1 BTC. I will still profit, but way, way less. I don't think I will stay long as there are lower profits, fees every time you move up a tier and I won't be earning as much with my original adpack purchases.
siddartha149
Traffic Value: $683.06885 India
5 like this post 0 people
16/04/2017 16:48
Hikineet,I agree that site is not perfect, but disagree with your opinion on membership fees and low profits. Both of these are required in order for site stability. We were lucky to join in the starting and take HYIP like profits for full 6 months, but this had to obviously change. Basically u know the profit vs. Risk tradeoff. Low profit, low risk and vice versa. So cheer up lad.smile
carvalho17
1 like this post 0 people
16/04/2017 17:22
Yes, that was impossible to keep that. I joined 'late' (second month) and was already at 800% ROI + many adpacks to mature.
mbipbux
Traffic Value: $228.85395 Venezuela
16/04/2017 17:31
Yeah the site is way more complicated now, and it is not as easy to move and do your common tasks as before.... though well, i guess it is not worth to think of any conclusions yet as the site is live but the real database is not, there are no ads, and at this point, after so much time, i don't even remember my previous stats on the site, the rules have changed, etc. It's a mess. sigh.

If i were one of the people that was complaining about FBR design, i'd be already crying. Just think about how much money you stopped earning and how many headaches this has caused to everyone...

Anyway, keep up your hopes for what is left, it's all or nothing now.
hikineet
16/04/2017 17:34
I agree @mbipbux. l suppose the site as it is is better than nothing. Hopefully they fix all the issues soon so we can finally use the site. cool

@siddartha149 - Actually I am still appreciative of the site because it helped me earn back a lot of the money l lost in MTV (from the swaps) and I can still earn more on FBR so it's not too bad. angel
carvalho17
16/04/2017 18:16
hikineet

For now that's the first in my problem-list, if they are high we don't have any ads to watch,  then no revenues. Wouldn't you like to get comissions while they work on the rest? wassat

(biggest problem after the disabled deposit/cashout, obviously) 
totoer008
Traffic Value: $1,804.70567 France
17/04/2017 12:17
Even if my profits are halved it would be greater than in PV/MTV, but I stay here for the possible wealth. If shares skyrockets to 50 cents each its jackpot for me smile
mbipbux
0 like this post 0 people
18/04/2017 12:43
Not sure if they are working on it right now or it is my connection, but the site is terribly slow for me, not loading anything in minutes.... i wonder if the fact that it's made on asp.net lowers it's performance in some way, because i've seen some aspx's handling requests for several seconds before they even show up any load signs.
hikineet
18/04/2017 13:19
Well, I was able to surf the 10 ads yesterday.

l understand other members here saying profit is lower to be more sustainable but the profit is way too low for it to be worth my time.

l have over 10 0.1 active adpacks and l calculated, l only had about 0.004 profit today. This might sound like a lot but for the tier i'm supposed to be in, this is ridiculous. If you throw in having to buy membership every month, it's not worth it to me.

l'm going to start withdrawing my money as soon as the option is available. Plus, it annoys me that on the other site, my adpacks were going to earn at least 3 times the amount it will now. If I started withdrawing 1 month before the site originally closed, l would make as much money as I do now after waiting so many months. 2 BTC profit becomes 0.8 or something like that.

Really disappointing IMO. 

Of course this is just my opinion and if you personally feel the profit is worth your time then more power to you. angel
alva5763
Traffic Value: $264.40909 Turkey
18/04/2017 17:44
2 of my adpacks have expired at 100%. What use is that?
siddartha149
Traffic Value: $683.06885 India
18/04/2017 18:14
ya that's a bug, hiren said he will be rectifying these bugs this week.
hikineet
4 like this post 0 people
19/04/2017 18:43
l checked my adpacks and they have fixed the bug that makes the adpack stop at 100%. cool

I think I will give this new FBR a fair chance. I maxed out the first group again. Hopefully they can fully activate the website soon and with time FBR will improve. angel
mbipbux
19/04/2017 20:01
I'm glad some errors are starting to be fixed, now we got the 10 ads to see, and the site is working a bit more smoothly. I would like to see an explanation about the potential new features to earn money.

If i understand, those 10 ads are the old "Directory Clicks", those are under Ad Packs -> Earn

Where are the other kind of ads that simply gave a bit of money (PTC)?, some satoshis could be found daily there.

Also i checked the Video Earn section, there are a lot of videos already, i watched some but nothing happens, balance doesn't grow, there is nowhere some caption telling we won something by watching videos. So i guess this is not working right now.

I mean, Hirenbhai needs to do a major explanation of the site and it's features as everything was changed from scratch and too much time has passed already. And he should be communicating more because the site was launched but most things are unclear... Now he has an in-site News feature, under the History tab, so, he should use it!

Also, there should be a direct way to go to your ad pack list, like a button directly in those menus, instead of having to find it.
totoer008
Traffic Value: $1,804.70567 France
20/04/2017 07:15
I think Hiren got a awesome idea but he forgot to explain the details !
hikineet
20/04/2017 21:12
Does anyone else feel the website is very, very slow?
Page: , , , , ... , , , 137, , , ... , , ,
Forum - Monitor - FirstBitcoinRevshare – Its All About Bitcoin!
Subscribe to this Topic