Advertise here
Hourly Auctions
Win the ad, or your money back!

Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Monitor - FirstBitcoinRevshare – Its All About Bitcoin!

FirstBitcoinRevshare – Its All About Bitcoin!

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

Crimson
Traffic Value: $1,850.32389 Romania
4 like this post 0 people
28/03/2017 15:49
Honestly,stalling so much time could mean the owner needed the money at the moment for something else.Just speculation on my part.
sciabba
Traffic Value: $14.03169 Italy
0 like this post 0 people
29/03/2017 21:45
But the owner that was a rich merchant of diamond, where is? What does he think about this delay?
hikineet
Traffic Value: $5,041.18779 Malaysia
3 like this post 0 people
30/03/2017 02:03
Now that I think about it, why couldn't the original diamond merchant owner maintain and run the site for 2 more months while Hirenbhai built the new site? This would've made more sense, no?
sciabba
2 like this post 0 people
30/03/2017 15:51
Because dosen't exist...No owner exist...HirenBhatt was always the Admin and he is went out for take Times and our money...FBR is deading...While other revshare work perfectly, We are losing money and time, 3 motnhs for this site? 3 months of delay when in january he says that the site went live in february and then says in march?...Now We are in April and he will says that open in may because he will attend the hard Fork with our money ahahahahhh...I lose all good words for this soap...
MARRO75
Traffic Value: $486.62463 Spain
30/03/2017 18:33
@sciabba
I´m completely agree with you. This situation is simply unnaceptable.
What´s gonna happen if site go live again?  Everybody is going to cashout and let 99% of the cake will go to the "owner".
    Sc@m everywhere.... And please, don´t say again it´s paying because they make some of the 0.001 tiny payouts...
sciabba
1 like this post 0 people
30/03/2017 20:49
@MARRO75 and what you think about the backup of our files on the hold site? He is attending the first week of April but why don't put the backup now in the new site for don't lose time next week? He never answer when I ask this...And do you think that our money are in the hold site yet? I don't. He use for his speculation and I think that he lose a good part of them.
kent052
Traffic Value: $1,016.72433 Barbados
30/03/2017 23:54
Personally, am a candid person and i believe the admin should let everyone know that the site is closed down, thus prevent people from wasting time believing the site would come back.An experience coder wouldn't take so long to fixed a site..
sciabba
01/04/2017 00:33
Can you access or login into site test? I see only a white page...It's a signal?
vinayak53
Traffic Value: $40.15569 India
01/04/2017 01:55
Is Freebitco.in still paying
Malik7
Traffic Value: $18.78983 Pakistan
2 like this post 0 people
01/04/2017 09:27
Hiren f*cked FBR.returns have been lowered,membership fee,cashout fee.And he thinks that he is doing great.
He should'nt accept the admin post as he is losting his reputation..
sciabba
01/04/2017 11:34
He don't answer n this post since lot of time...Also in Facebook, 5 days passed and no new post from he...
mbipbux
Traffic Value: $228.85395 Venezuela
01/04/2017 17:43
This is sad, there seems to be no concern at all about this. I'm not even sure if the "new website" will be ever seen. Also, Hirenb updates regarding the site were a lot better when he was communicating through here. Then he gets... admin status and they create a closed facebook group, not sure why it can't be public since it is for fbr members. Now we need to join fb / group to even be aware of any news about it. I'm sure this is not the right way.
gugakip
Traffic Value: $739.34329 Belgium
01/04/2017 17:49
I think we can conclude this site went scam... Hirenbhai doesn't code himself and there are no new support tickets now, as the website is offline. That means he has time enough to report things in this forum, a place where he was enormously active before he "became admin" (which he probably already was). And now all of a sudden he doesn't care about anyone here anymore. I think that says enough...
sciabba
01/04/2017 17:53
FBR is Dead. That's it.
hikineet
4 like this post 0 people
02/04/2017 08:20
@Hirenbhai said he would re-open website after the first week of April regardless of hard-fork. But the reasoning is strange like I said in previous posts. But many suspicious things have been noticed by other members and me:

1) Why Hirenbhai stopped posting here when he became admin?

2) Why he lower the payout? That means all the amount I saved up on site, is actually lower now.

3) Why must he create private Facebook page? Why not just post updates here and on the FBR forum publicly? I actually am in the private Facebook page but still see no reason why he has to make it private.

Anyway, if I log in and I see my earning is lower, I will start withdrawing all my money.

If the site doesn't even open by end of April, I will never trust Hirenbhai ever again.

If Hirenbhai doesn't open site at the start of the end of the 1st week of April like he said he will, and he doesn't update all the members on FBR's facebook page on why, I will consider FBR a scam.

If Hirenbhai make up 1 more excuse as to website delay, I will consider FBR a scam and Hirenbhai's reputation 0.

Let's see what happens on April 8th, as Hirenbhai said he will open site after the 1st week of April regardless of fork. angry
totoer008
Traffic Value: $1,804.70567 France
02/04/2017 11:07
He doesn't answer anymore...it's becoming fishy
irfanismail
Traffic Value: $353.19046 India
7 like this post 0 people
02/04/2017 14:01
MESSAGE FROM ADMIN:

As promised earlier I had told that if the 'hard fork' happens by the first week of April then I will wait for the FBR website to go live, but since BTU Unlimited is still at 37% till now as per Cointelegraph (https://cointelegraph.com/…/bitcoin-unlimited-hard-fork-sho…) , so I will not wait any longer and the website will go live as soon as the Database Transfer is complete! 
.... The full Database Transfer will take around 72-96 hours and will start any time during this week! .... Once it starts you will not be able to access either of the FBR websites. ... I will be erasing the current Test website Database tomorrow so that the previous website's database can be copied properly (hopefully) after that.

P.S.: To all of the people back-biting and calling me names, I just have one thing to say - It shows what YOU are, not what I am!
vicura
Traffic Value: $4,969.3683 Spain
02/04/2017 15:01
So looks like there we again
hikineet
7 like this post 0 people
02/04/2017 17:39
> To all of the people back-biting and calling me names, I just have one thing to say - It shows what YOU are, not what I am!

Yes Hirenbhai, if you hadn't kept delaying and delaying for almost 2 months, especially aesthetic reasons, I wouldn't mind. If you just fixed the glitches and kept to the schedule I would have no qualms. 

But when you delay more days than the amount you say you will delay, privatise the FBR page for no good reason, stop posting on MTV, selectively ignore peoples queries on the private Facebook page, only randomly update us whenever you feel like and not have a consistent progress update, yes it makes sense why people are suspicious. I, and many people are worried that you will just take the money and run. Let's not forget in this online profit business, maybe 90%+ or more of all sites will or have already scammed.

However, let's put this issue behind us. All us users want to make more profit and we will forgive all the noob mistakes once we see the site is online and we can withdraw our money and profit when we desire. angel

Looking forward to the site re-opening after I think more than 2 months.
irfanismail
Traffic Value: $353.19046 India
5 like this post 0 people
04/04/2017 17:51
MESSAGE FROM ADMIN:

Database Update - The previous Database with all details of users AdPacks and Balances and Referrals etc has been backed up now. .... I have even taken screenshots of All the Users AdPacks (Active + Expired) alongwith the BTC in their Main Balance!
So once the website is back live and if any of you feel that the exact details of your account are different from the time you left it, just lemme know and I'll give you a snapshot of your details!

The programmers are working on the database schema, so once everything is ready they will begin the database transfer. 
Page: , , , , ... , , , 136, , , ... , , ,
Forum - Monitor - FirstBitcoinRevshare – Its All About Bitcoin!
Subscribe to this Topic