Advertise here
Hourly Auctions
Win the ad, or your money back!

Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Brainstorm - Reflection on the 186% and 250% plans

Reflection on the 186% and 250% plans

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

MisterGreen
Traffic Value: $22,303.8091 Netherlands
7 like this post 6 people
01/10/2014 18:02
Dear MTV-ers,

Since MTV is entering a new stage I thought it was time for some reflection on the two main influxes of money that aren't a portfolio product for MTV; the two investment plans.

I've come to understand them as two ways for MTV to gain access to capital in order to develop their portfolio. Now, considering the investments in these plans as kind of 'developmental loans', the ROI for the investors is rather high. Compared to standard small business loans in the Netherlands, for example, it is 11 to 20 times as expensive. MTV's doing so well lately, growing fast and becoming more and more stable as it gains more momentum. However, these rates of returns on the plans aren't realistic, while the MTV project as a whole is. That's why there have to be these periodical debt swaps. It's a cure for a problem inherent in the system; in a way, being too nice and giving too much to their investors.

Since MTV's doing so great lately, the risk for the investors is reduced, capital should become less scarce, and thus the ROI on the plans can go down. This has advantages for MTV and its investors:

-The frequency of debt swaps is lowered significantly, making the site even more stable
-With a lower debt to pay off, rounds are paid of quicker and users can reinvest quicker

So I suggest that the 186% plan becomes 150% and the 250% plan becomes 200%. Still crazy good money and a lot of stability is won. The division of investment money into the several purposes(porfolio, shareholders etc.) can remain the same, just with less debt made.

See what you think.

Cheers,

MisterGreen

MikeMazzone
Traffic Value: $1,181,925.44366 United States
0 like this post 0 people
01/10/2014 18:10
Keep the plan ROI high, MTV has lots of growing to do still.
tjtan0929
Traffic Value: $203,540.80977 Malaysia
1 like this post 0 people
01/10/2014 18:23
if in the future mtv have it own steady and high earnings portfolio that can be support normal operation and daily results

mtv still need consider to accepting the funding like the 186/250% plan to repay for that high returns to investors or will try to implement the new policy like 30% earnings of daily result used to be the funding of mtv operation and repay 70% earnings to shareholders

like that mtv no longer needed to owe the big debt to investors and there will be high demand for shares and raise up the share price steady

just my two cents
Forum - Brainstorm - Reflection on the 186% and 250% plans
Subscribe to this Topic