Advertise here
Hourly Auctions
Win the ad, or your money back!

Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Monitor - Bonus Bitcoin Faucet – 5000 Satoshis 15 Mins!

Bonus Bitcoin Faucet – 5000 Satoshis 15 Mins!

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

gugakip
Traffic Value: $739.34329 Belgium
0 like this post 0 people
26/03/2016 16:06
That's pretty good hirenbhai smile I'm at 100k cashed out and 70k now. Waiting for 100k to cash out again... but no refs. 

But don't you think that a few dollar cents an hour, which is the payout of faucets, is low? With referrals it's something different. That makes it more like a passive income wink I would like to have a downline like you, but unfortunately I don't have the money to buy advertisement right now. I hope somewhere in the future... 

I've got a question about this faucet: sometimes I get the error: you already claimed in the past 15 minutes. Did someone else get the same already? It's annoying... even though I waited 15 minutes, I can't claim and the timer will start again somewhere between 0 en 15 minutes (sometimes 5, sometimes 12...) 
abiotic
Traffic Value: $22.31948 Pakistan
3 like this post 0 people
26/03/2016 17:29
@gugakip .. something is better than nothing .. earn in cents and invest them in cloud mining or revenue sharing sites like MTV.. i know it will take time but it will convert in DOLLARS .. smile
gugakip
26/03/2016 17:38
Yes that's true, that's what I'm doing smile I'm writing in Dutch too to make some money (a lot faster than PTC/faucets) but every dollar I earn online, has to go into investments smile 
Hirenbhai
Traffic Value: $346.1741 India
6 like this post 0 people
26/03/2016 20:03
@gugakip - OK 99% of the time, affiliate marketers never reveal "how" exactly they are getting so many referrals! ... They want to keep it a "secret", so that only they can make passive earnings from their refs!!
And if you ask them how are they getting their referrals, then they will give you vague answers like - "I have a website",... "I use my blog",.... "I am using the power of social media to get refs",.... "I am advertising at a lot of sites" etc... etc... WTF?!?!? ... Not one straight answer!!! shocked

But I am not like these so-called "Affiliate gurus"! ... I will reveal exactly how I got my refs, and how much I spent from my own pocket!! wink ....... BUT WHY?? ... I am doing this because I like to help the "little guy", the small/free user who just has time, but no money to spend. .... WHAT DO I WANT IN RETURN?? .... Nothing 'money wise'! ... Just some positive karma from the users who benefit from my advice, that's it! grin 

Anyway, here are a few Questions and Answers to how I have got so many refs on Bonus Bitcoin Faucet:
Q: How many refs do I have for now in Bonus Bitcoin Faucet?
A: 249 refs!

Q: How much money did I spend from my pocket for advertising to get so many refs?
A: ZERO cents/satoshis/dollars from my own pocket were spent for advertising!!!

Q: Where did I get the money to spend for advertising?
A: Whatever little amount I earned from other faucets, PTCs, and revshares, I ONLY used that amount for advertising! ... You have to remember that even if you get just 1 active ref, then it is really 1.5 people earning from the faucet for you, since you get 50% of your refs claims! ... So, keep working on it, doesn't matter how small it seems!!

Q: Where did I advertise?
A: One of the best places to advertise is on MTV itself!! ... I used the Monitor Listing and Cheap Traffic Ads on PV to get a lot of my refs! .... You can also use the Top Banner and Side Banners to get refs! ... I also used Mellow Ads, CoinAd, adbitco, and FreeBitco.in
You can also use PVs banner advertising. It even gave me a few refs for Neobux (can you believe it!!).

Q: Why am I "really" telling all this in the open, when I can make an ebook and sell it for $2.99 or whatever amount like the other "affiliate marketing gurus" ??
A: I believe it in my heart that EVERYONE deserves a fair chance on becoming an affiliate marketer and getting tons of refs like Mr. Brainy, no matter if they are rich or poor! Simple. angel

All the best to anyone using the above strategy. Ask me any questions you want to, and I will answer them to the best of my knowledge. <3
DomingoX6 - Administrator
Traffic Value: $2,272.07399 Venezuela
5 like this post 0 people
26/03/2016 20:08
@Hirenbhai

I have a question: How can you have satoshis in your own pocket?

Sorry, I couldn't resist tongue

But seriously, thanks! Many members could find this useful happy
Hirenbhai
8 like this post 0 people
26/03/2016 20:12
@Domingo - Ofcourse it is possible! ... If I have a paper wallet with my Bitcoin private keys on it, and if I put it in my own pocket, then technically it would mean "satoshis in my own pocket"!!! silly
DomingoX6 - Administrator
Traffic Value: $2,272.07399 Venezuela
6 like this post 0 people
26/03/2016 20:14
@Hirenbhai

Ok, I forgot that! You got me tongue
gugakip
1 like this post 0 people
26/03/2016 20:16
Wow thank you Hirenbhai! smile

So I should invest every dollar I earn again? Don't you invest more and more in MTV? I always tried to buy RP's smile

I've got a question though, one day the current PTC/Faucet sites will be gone. Do you make some kind of mailing list to get your referrals into a new program without spending too much of your earnings again? It's not that easy to get PTC members to give an email address I guess, but something worth trying maybe? wink

I want to advertise on PV in the future but well, I'll have to make $5 first then! That gives me a chance to buy the ad slots, and that's huge potential I think!

Thanks for the advice, highly appreciated!
Hirenbhai
2 like this post 0 people
27/03/2016 06:48
You are welcome bro! grin

Here's the reply to your questions:

Q: So I should invest every dollar I earn again?
A: Only if you want more refs for you (on any site!) and don't want to spend from your own pocket.

Q: Don't you invest more and more in MTV? I always tried to buy RP's.
A: I have always considered RPs as "assets" which I can use as leverage for other purposes whenever I need them. For eg. for Monitor Listing money, or Monitor Voting, or Banner Advertising purchase etc.
I did reach around 5000+ RPs as a free user, but then I sold all of them of for advertising purchases. I did incur a small loss since I had bought the RPs for 1 cent and sold them for less, but I really needed the liquid money for purchasing advertising, and I don't regret my decision. wink

Q: I've got a question though, one day the current PTC/Faucet sites will be gone. Do you make some kind of mailing list to get your referrals into a new program without spending too much of your earnings again? It's not that easy to get PTC members to give an email address I guess, but something worth trying maybe?
A: Nope, I don't have a mailing list. And I think it wont help to even have one! Why? - Because most of the refs never bother to reply/check your emails, so there is no point in spending energy/time in contacting them.

Q: I want to advertise on PV in the future but well, I'll have to make $5 first then! That gives me a chance to buy the ad slots, and that's huge potential I think! 
A: Yes, I believe the Ad slots and even the newly launched Targeted Advertising has HUGE potential! ... Just wait till daily ads are re-started on PV, you will see a flurry of activity from serious advertisers in buying such awesome advertising slots! wink

If you want to contact me directly, here's my (public) email: whosaysneoistheone@gmail.com
Benrijk
Traffic Value: $15,174.80528 Netherlands
2 like this post 0 people
27/03/2016 10:46
@Hiren: what a great post you made! Especially about not bothering to have a mailing list. A waste of time. Love that. It's exactly what i'm thinking. 

@Guga: just keep claiming those satoshis, you'll get there. I've been with faucets for 1,5 year and only now i'm starting to see some real gains. It is working but it takes time. And whether investing in RP's or the FTQ or buy advertising: it takes money to make money. I bought advertising using the monitor for Takefreebitcoin and already have 93 refs. I extended the premium listing recently and only need 2 mill satoshi from refs to breakeven (about 2 or 3 weeks i'll get there). It definitely pays off! 
Crimson
Traffic Value: $1,850.32389 Romania
4 like this post 0 people
27/03/2016 10:50
Faucets are better than ptc.Instead of working in 10 ptc's better to claim 10 faucets.
Hirenbhai
1 like this post 0 people
28/03/2016 07:07
@Benrijk - Yup, there's no point in a mailing list if 90% of the recipients are not interested in reading anything longer than 2 lines!! tongue 
Also, agree with you on the advertising options MTV/PV offers, especially the Monitor Listing and the Top and Side Banners. They are very good value for money! ... Can't wait for PV daily ads to restart, coz that will attract a lot of users, who can then be targeted using TA and ad slots! wink
Hirenbhai
02/04/2016 18:02
Another 1Million+ Satoshis cashout from the No.1 bitcoin faucet online - Bonus Bitcoin Faucet!! w00t

gugakip
02/04/2016 18:15
Cashed out 100k satoshi myself! smile They used to give a 2k bonus on 100k satoshi but I did not get that this time. However, nice site! smile 
Benrijk
02/04/2016 20:53
hmmm just claimed only 91 satoshi, that's strange. 
gugakip
02/04/2016 21:00
Yeah my payouts were halved suddenly... sad 
Hirenbhai
03/04/2016 07:02
@Gugakip - Yes, there must be some bug because of which the 'Withdrawal Bonus' of 2% and 5% for cashouts above 100k and 1M respectively is not being given the last few days!! .... I think it might be because of the coding changes that they did for 'withdrawal verification' on 30th March.
Anyway, I have complained on their facebook page, and sent them a support ticket about this. So I suggest you too do the same. grin
Benrijk
3 like this post 0 people
03/04/2016 07:13
@Hiren: no i think something else is going on. I noticed Bitcoinzebra, Moonbit also reduced their claims significantly. Funny thing: takefreebitcoin stays the same just like Freebitco.in(great faucets!)
Crimson
Traffic Value: $1,850.32389 Romania
03/04/2016 07:25
Bitcoinzebra got banned by adsense too and it has a new owner now.
abiotic
Traffic Value: $22.31948 Pakistan
03/04/2016 11:29
[Edited by Mod Team: Please, don't promote your monitor listing in other monitor topics.]
Page: , , , , ... , , , 18, , , ,
Forum - Monitor - Bonus Bitcoin Faucet – 5000 Satoshis 15 Mins!
Subscribe to this Topic