Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Misc - War clicks - Bug reports

War clicks - Bug reports

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

druth8x
Traffic Value: $22,417.44153 United States
0 like this post 0 people
05/03/2018 02:44
P.S. my DPC with all that was almost 12M...so, the math works out that my hand was doing 6.6 clicks per second (actually more b/c damage was done from support and that didn't add to my DPC total)...even 10 clicks per sec (If I had a clicker, which why not allow num lock, where at least I have to click fast, and that was mass allowed to 10, I'd still fall short.

Sorry for the double post...I hit reply and then took a break from the computer.
mbipbux
Traffic Value: $228.85395 Venezuela
1 like this post 0 people
05/03/2018 03:35
Right now for high bootcamp lvl players there is not much left to do but attempt to reach the next privatization level (10e129) ASAP. When deploys got larger than a 5 days, i stopped building those 4k units because they were not helping anymore (kinda).

I focused on PP since then, and i'm only deploying when i reach 10X my current contractors because at that point it seems to stop and doesn't rise anymore (yeah that's a lot of time, not even keeping count anymore), that way i can win enough pp boost to compensate about losing gold trainers and remain at a similar production level when they are lost, not spending on those too constantly, and if i buy them again (after calculating vs next upgrades available if it is worth), that's gonna be a production boost again. So, right now i'm just slooowly building, giving enough time for trainers and production to make a big leap, trying to get double pp (sometimes when i don't get convert as a daily task, i ignore it on that day, and i get a good amount of pp, i might even stop converting for a while until i get another one to maybe buy an expensive upgrade that takes more than 2 days of production, and there is not either any close unit milestone to reach that you can buy partially).

For pvp battles, unless the unit count diff is too big vs yours (10% or more), you could focus on your best unit type (highest count), and build pvp points on those particular units, pick the weakest opponent on those, and with a bit of double damage luck, maybe eventually one of those fights will be on your favor. Other than that, hope some of your opponents lose more of those units than you in a shorter period of time (i recall i won at least 1 fight just like that tongue).

So well, only time will tell, and how many of the new players will be a top competition threat soon... grin
druth8x
05/03/2018 04:40
I didn't convert or deploy for 3 weeks (so 3 weeks of pp/and thus pending contractors)...finally got double pp bonus last night and that only got me to (1+1.8=2.8) 180% (I can't find me on either round...deployed at 00:01).

Since, it will "only" take ~1.5+ weeks now to get to ~4x the growth rate I was b4, I think it will be worth it. That said, I don't think I'll deploy a couple weeks after that. I'd rather compound double PP aka I was 6.6 so then I became 13.2, and then the next double PP (even if it takes another week b/c convert is almost always required), I'll be at ~30 and then 60+ and then 120+ etc. I don't really see the point of converting b/c the BS is STILL messed up and nothing even if fixed, and I lose way more than 4K per unit in the time it gets me to even have a shot at deploying. Meaning, no shot at improving my PVP odds. I don't even think if I could deploy 10K units per type at a time it would be enough.

In 2 short hours the next worthwhile upgrade to buy is 4 days away (no boosts) and I have to save them, so can't convert. And, after that, the next one is another 6 days away. 

Nothing else worth doing in BC, save the 24hr ad boosts.

I've already bought all but maybe 100 max 200 units from all 10 types. And, when I had way too much extra PP, I bought only units (upgrades aren't helpful to PVP, when you are about to deploy) and focused on land, and even then air (which only fighter has 1+ deploy left) and still had left over for water (the next land/air even 1 at a time would take too long to wait for) to 100+ each. Meaning, I can't even pick and choose which would be best to focus on. BTW, I had from the beginning lvl 10 on water, and I have "max 1 deploy" units for those. I also built up about even, and now at lvl 7 for land/air...I'm going to lose all my air soon...my land I have enough that I'm not paying too good attention, not that it matters I lose every battle.

All that said, I know that they are going to rework late game stuff, I just hope that it shows on my end as significant enough improvement, and it lasts for long enough, that we don't have to wait for newbie/new bugs priority in the meantime.
druth8x
05/03/2018 07:33
Well, this is "odd/annoying/glad I checked"...seems as if not everything I bought got saved 5hrs+ ago...so now I'm gaining PP at almost 2x the rate, so closer to half the time to have bought my last worthwhile upgrade/set of 100 units.

That barely changes anything though regarding my posts.
stark100
Traffic Value: $729.96203 Hungary
06/03/2018 09:19
Boot camp progress has slowed down. I have had 0 contractors pending since more than a week ago.
The daily routin is just voting and ads watching. And now i have to watch the entire ads, i  can't close them after 5 sec. If i go to AG i can watch them all in a couple of secs, because they don't show up at all, but i get the boosts.
druth8x
06/03/2018 09:36
Complaining about viewing the ads...come on do actually view them if you can, it's a free to play game, but not free to run...programmers cost money.

YES, waiting for pending contractors for over a week is ridic, welcome to my world the past couple months,...more late game improvements needed.
liberdeus
Traffic Value: $11,838.29378 Italy
06/03/2018 09:42
And again for the second time in a row no prize for weekly competition Top players and Top PP scores... Is this a choice (not written anywhere) or a bug?
stark100
06/03/2018 09:44
Yes, that's the problem. Players who joined through AG won't see any ads so no money for ads.
druth8x
06/03/2018 10:03
OH, you are willing to view the ads ok.

YEAH so yet another bug then that needs fixing.

BTW, I do get a "login ad" when I open the AG page in the play screen.
I only go to AG to read the latest posts from that community...I don't play WC.

About the weekly competition rewards, are you sure you aren't being rewarded.Just cause you don't see a popup doesn't mean we weren't rewarded (though when I saw a popup, a couple weeks ago, I didn't see all badges that I thought I qualified for). All I know is that I did get rewarded for what I felt was the right amount (couple weeks ago). I don't know about this week...I deployed at 00:01 and hard to track badges. I know the 1-5% each is so small it's very unnoticeable, though I usually wait to do WZ until I see that I was given a slight DPC boost.
liberdeus
Traffic Value: $11,838.29378 Italy
2 like this post 0 people
06/03/2018 10:21
I saw the popup but with two badges only (Contracors increase and Country rank) and received dheir reward.
But no, I didn't receive the other two badges (Top Players and PP Score) and their corresponding rewards %DPC and %Production boost. Thi s is the second week in a row as I said before.
druth8x
10/03/2018 00:29
So, how many countries out there have inactive leaders and thus can't progress due to not being able to even due 10.X% of the Boss Base?
stark100
10/03/2018 22:05
A teammate of mine asks how you get new pending contractors. On what does it depend?
druth8x
10/03/2018 23:57
PP Gain rate...and as time progresses you need more PP gain rate to maintain the "interval" Pending Rate.
slosumo - Administrator
Traffic Value: $28,438.4426 Slovenia
druth8x
13/03/2018 02:07
The switching screens might be better, but new switching screen bugs showed up.

I don't see any competition visibility changes, btw.

Also, my goodness, I can't do Boss Battles, which is bad enough in itself, but the issue of the cursor not showing up in the no, go back / sacrifice screen makes me have to redo the whole thing over (and over etc, I gave up for now) again.
druth8x
13/03/2018 02:31
Ok somehow it is clickable in FF but not Edge.

I only play WC in Edge these days...and that's all I use it for, no modifications or history issues.

Also, on FF, I did have GreyScale, but waiting in WZ ~30sec, and I could play.
slosumo - Administrator
Traffic Value: $28,438.4426 Slovenia
13/03/2018 07:27
New switching bugs, what exactly you mean by that?

If you can confir mabout the cursor - in Edge you can't click on the sacrifice/go back button?

I'm still not sure what you mean by this grayscale, could you please provide a screenshot when it happens? Do you mean that i.e. tents "stop working", or that the black opacity/curtain is not gone after i.e. closing "while away you gained.. " popup?
stark100
13/03/2018 08:48
The ads that come with a google ad banner don't work for me.
druth8x
13/03/2018 08:48
New switching bugs, what exactly you mean by that?
Well, in the end, it was only once, so I'm going by memory...there was no tents or anything in that part of the screen...I can't remember if there was another new one, though I think there was, just can't remember the details.
If you can confir mabout the cursor - in Edge you can't click on the sacrifice/go back button?
YES. It takes a week or so btwn each, so I can't exactly test for you, if you try to fix it.
I'm still not sure what you mean by this grayscale, could you please provide a screenshot when it happens? Do you mean that i.e. tents "stop working", or that the black opacity/curtain is not gone after i.e. closing "while away you gained.. " popup?
Maybe it's more a FF bug than Edge, as I hadn't remembered Greyscale in awhile, but did get it the first attempt back at FF. I have provided one b4, but sure, I'll try to get one again...normally I have a vote or TC I want to do, so I don't pause. I haven't seen tents stop working...but have seen many a time 0's in the tents, and thus an unplayable screen...but you might have addressed that Monday, and not "greyscale" bug anyways. Hmm, I wouldn't call it black...but maybe the opacity/curtain is what I'm talking about...though it has nothing to do with the since you been gone popup (which often doesn't let me see the longer time, and resets to 1sec) greyscale occurs in both zones. I think it is supposed to be so fast that noone notices it, but at times it doesn't go away...and thus I'm a blind mouse looking for the WZ icon, which then loads greyscale there as well...on rare occassion it actually does finally reveal the whole screen...most of the time, I don't other even trying to go to WZ and open a new tab (refresh doesn't seem to be that good at resolving it, even though new tab isn't much better) until I can play again.

TL;DR Sure, I'll get you one ASAP....could be awhile. I don't think you know what it is yet.

Just tried multiple attempts to get the GS to show..and yes, there is a GS behind the Since You've Been Gone...but mine is different than that. AND, now that I was talking about white screen, I got Edge to give me greyscale, that still refuses to go away and let me play.

BTW, on Edge, I get white screen (nothing shows at all, no error screen, no loading screen...hmm while typing this, it does load..so slow load) often when I try to refresh the page.

druth8x
14/03/2018 00:08
Start AC still very buggy...one time just now I went to BC to try and refresh the screen just by switching zones...here is that blank new bug I see again:

Page: , , , , ... , , , 110, , , ... , , ,
Forum - Misc - War clicks - Bug reports
Subscribe to this Topic