Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - News - 15th November - News

15th November - News

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

Crimson
Traffic Value: $1,850.32389 Romania
0 like this post 0 people
19/11/2018 17:22
Dude,i understand that its a good project but seriously,they're not gonna go for it.
MisterDD
Traffic Value: $7,429.94412 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
1 like this post 0 people
20/11/2018 16:42
Thats fine by me, crowdfund part 2, this time with trusted people then is. Lets hope this time noone will acuse me that "I make competition to someone". Also would love to see that people from inside MTV-PV do not copy things from my original project that leaked outside, they know very well what 3 things those were. Anyway, no hard feelings, as Carlos once said.

I think I tried more than enough. What will happen to other advertising platforms after I launch this not my problem I offered revolution, people didnt get me serious, so will start to build it as soon as possible, again. 

You will not see me offering this anymore. I just tried to show respect, but well, this ended here and now. Still wish MTV-PV much success.

Have fun.
MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
2 like this post 0 people
20/11/2018 21:22
We never used any of your ideas as I ended up not reading it at all due to its length, the lack of development funds and having forgot about it.
slosumo - Administrator
Traffic Value: $28,438.4426 Slovenia
12 like this post 0 people
21/11/2018 07:44
Great news!

We should be able to deploy the new improved/faster ad viewing experience maybe even later today!

Furthermore, after talking with Paul, we should easily be able to reduce ad viewing time to 5s. The issues that were caused the other day, weren't because of too many ad views, but because of the changes I did to reduce the ads should've been done under a quick maintenance, and because it wasn't it caused a cascade of errors and DB issues. Oops red face

So once we go live with this, we currently don't see a reason to also reduce the ad viewing time for generic ads smile

Edit: For performance comparison purposes we'll actually leave the ad-viewing time as is for a day or two, then reduce it to 5 seconds.
jagodinac123
Traffic Value: $390.26943 Serbia
21/11/2018 10:04
@Slosumo

My AG campaign still stuck (for at least 10 days now or even longer). In 3 days it will be 1 month since the purchase and it`s overall only about 1/3 delivered.
Thanks.
babycare
Traffic Value: $25,276.97238 Saudi Arabia
1 like this post 0 people
21/11/2018 12:03
@ Slosumo

Great news! Those 30 sec. timers had started to get on to our nerves lately. ermm smile
ClickProfit
Traffic Value: $2,481.1099 Pakistan
21/11/2018 13:34
@ Admin/ Support

I have some funds in skrill  how can i add to PV
jordy186
Traffic Value: $868.5955 Netherlands
21/11/2018 15:58
i really hope everything works smooth again soon so i can lower my filter again
MisterDD
Traffic Value: $7,429.94412 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
21/11/2018 16:34
Marc it was nothing personal, I am very well aware how it is when funds are short, that was sometimes issue and mostly ended adventure in first try. Programmers ruined my efforts anyway, I dont say they didnt give best I just know code was mess, and they admitted it what drained all team, and after some time people had enough, including me. And professionals charge a lot, way more than is realistic, what is serious problem. 

It was my obligation to come here first, after all, this project running long time, and have great ideas. I would also develop inhouse projects first. I have personal respect to this project, you guys are on good path. Thanks for reply.
orlan12fish - Administrator
Traffic Value: $5,500.61933 Guatemala
21/11/2018 21:49
ClickProfit

In my experience, using an Exchanger might help to either transfer your Skrill funds to Perfect Money or Bitcoin but you'd have to look up for one

However, the safest way would be through Payeer! Payeer lets you fund your account with Skrill and then you can deposit directly here. Just make sure to check the transfer fees involved from Skrill to Payeer and then from Payeer to MyTrafficValue ($1 minimum and 4.00% fee to deposit to MTV)
Page: , 2
Forum - News - 15th November - News
Subscribe to this Topic