Advertise here
Hourly Auctions
Win the ad, or your money back!

Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Misc - How are the RPs doing?

How are the RPs doing?

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

MisterDD
Traffic Value: $7,429.94412 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
5 like this post 0 people
10/03/2021 09:34
In here are 2 important things, on which I totally forgot when I asked Slosumo about reserves from Jo's time when it goes to Portfolio.

1. Even without reserves they will not have problems when it comes to RP's. Why? Because I see every portfolio account covers every other major RP holder, so in worst case scenario they can sell own, and later again rebuy with system money. But I doubt major RP holders will cashout anyway. Point is that area is secured, they did smart.

2. Price will go up at least by 10 times (would say 100) but that is long road, so would not go there, but 10 times 100 %. Do not forget start price was 10 cents. And will go up. Sure real price of those 10 cents is lower with every multiplication, but its realistic to expect 1 cent price per RP.

When I look now, Its good I sold long time ago my original RP's (back then called other), and started from almost zero, because now I have lower value RP's, that will only grow, and no weights from past. Was not planned, but.... It seems that was great thing. Normally I had to depo something back again. I lost in PV a lot (was in top 10-20 people be revenue there since was in group 6 mill if I am correct), so I am one of those who lost a lot in last swaps, still I do not complain, its just money, and strategy.

But from my point of view, RP's will go just up, cause if they fall again to 0.0007, I am here to buy them. Do not follow my road, just my observation, do not want to influence on other people. So I do not worry about big drops again. That will hardly happen, but I would not be sad if does, would lie if I say thats bad thing, for me. I want to return where I was. Hardly will happen, but its still road in front of us.
freak300
Traffic Value: $56,564.16117 Germany
2 like this post 0 people
10/03/2021 15:57
@Columbine the thing is that when the price rises, a lot of people will start selling (me included). The question is: who will buy at a higher price? There needs to be a reason why people buy at a higher price then what they are currently paying. The top 25 RP holders hold 60% of the company together, so if most of these people hold till higher prices, available RP's will dry up and the price has to naturally rise, which I think is happening right now.
MisterDD
0 like this post 0 people
10/03/2021 19:44
There is always way out of any situation.

1. Depopulation of market of RP's where instead of 500 mill you would have only 500 RP's, what would mean:
    1.1. Market would be reduced down million times.
    1.2. Price of ONE RP would be 1 MILLION times bigger than now, meaning 0.0017 * 100,000,000 = 1700 USD.
    - sounds familiar?
    1.3. Therefore new product would be needed, so people would be able to buy also MICRO RP's, that would have 1 million of value of one RP, since one RP would have 1 mill micro RP's.
    1.4. Value of one micro RP would be equivalent always in ratio to 1:1 000 000 of one RP, so bigger price for one micro RP, bigger value for one RP.

This is just one possible way how to continue with active marketplace.

2. MTV-PV has still some time before this happens, to clean up investments + then focus on rewards of RP holders, what would cause less sales.

3. New RP multiplication that would put price down (people would not like it). 

4. Manual addition to market (not multiplication) where some randoom number of new RP's would be added to marketplace without multiplications.

5. Some other solution.

In any case there is always solution for every problem, some are better some not so much.
ffsport
Traffic Value: $1,581.80953 Spain
3 like this post 0 people
10/03/2021 22:14
The reason will be none other than the dividends, I understand, in addition to the quality products that MTV can bring out and that are successful.
Columbine
Traffic Value: $53,683.67577 Germany
11/03/2021 04:58
@ffsport

Right. We are out of debt. It would be great to receive dividends on our RPs. Dividends would be a reason for members to buy and to hold more RPs.

@MarcDeKoning

What do you think?
MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
23 like this post 0 people
11/03/2021 07:25
I've made a promise years ago and I intend to stick to it.
Fast track queue paid off before dividends.
I am thinking about a RP buyback plan though.
Columbine
11/03/2021 09:12
@ MarcDeKoning

Thank you Marc. Please do something. Years ago I have joined PaidVerts to increase my deposit (and be sure I have spent a fortune). I was able to make money by watching ads and investing in FTQ and buying RPs.

Right now i am not able to make any money. I have joind PTCShare 20 months ago and fortunately i have only invested 200 bucks. I haven't even reached break even yet. It takes years to come into profit. The same with my last investment in FTQ.

As I have told you I would like to invest about 10,000 - 15000 bucks (via BirCoin) to buy RPs. Of course I won't sell them after a short time, but I want to make money with it. Otherwise it doesn't make any sense for me to be here. Please understand me.

I don't want to play games. I am not a gambler and I don't want to loose money. Here are a lot of members who like to play. It's up to them.

But please make PaidVerts and MyTrafficValue more lucrative for members who want to earn.
freak300
3 like this post 0 people
11/03/2021 09:30
@Columbine I am not going to speak for Marc here, but I think you need to remember that there are no guarantees for anything. This is not the HYIP platform it used to be, it is a real business now and there are its ups and downs. The management can't just make the RP price rise and even if it could a lot of people would just start taking profits. There is no sustainability in it...
MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
10 like this post 0 people
11/03/2021 10:03
The RP's tripled in the past 1-2 weeks, I'd say that's a pretty good profit..
MisterDD
1 like this post 0 people
11/03/2021 11:23
@Columbine

You do not need to apologize for anything, MTV is made to make profit. But for that new revenue has to come in, or someone has to lose. Same as in real life. If you have vision there is nothing to say sorry about.

As Slosumo said before that (and that is truth) when you invest in RP's, in fact others buying your RP's so you are not spending their money. They are covered anyway very good just on RP amount, so they will have for cashouts + reserves that system probably has in math itself.

Some of the investments I made latelly online I dont plan to return in 10 years, some maybe ever, who knows, but I investing only in proven things (games) etc etc, so projects that are over 5-10 years online.

There is one gigantic topic I could write about internet earnings but no point. Thing is, in MTV-PV only mistake you can make is if you do some mistake. I do not believe this system will go anywhere, if they survived before 5 years, when also costs of offices + system problems + gigantic bills were epic, then I do not see why they would not now.

This is my observation point.

Ps: Can deposits be made via Bank directly, and if yes, what are fees? If with card I hope? I am totally not in track when it comes to that.

If yes, does PV-PTC share supports also same method? Thanks in advance.
freak300
8 like this post 0 people
11/03/2021 15:27
Who just bought 7,5M RP's? Damn grin
dguy
Traffic Value: $15,993.01608 Canada
4 like this post 0 people
Columbine
7 like this post 0 people
11/03/2021 16:37
@ freak300

Go ahead. Buy some.
ALIREZA1394
Traffic Value: $13,639.83048 France
11/03/2021 18:27
@Columbine
Thank you
jordy186
Traffic Value: $868.5955 Netherlands
5 like this post 0 people
11/03/2021 18:29
that was a nice purchase and a nice boost in RP transfer earnings in the portofolio
Columbine
4 like this post 0 people
11/03/2021 19:54
@ jordy186

I hope some members will follow me. It's a good chance to push the business ...
jordy186
Traffic Value: $868.5955 Netherlands
11/03/2021 20:15
only people reinvesting what got sold will already help a lot , but yah you are right and i wished i had the money to do the same as you did . I also believe its a good investment  if you dont expect to make 100% profit within a few days but look at it over a longer period of time. Once the FTQ is paid this business can be booming 
Columbine
11/03/2021 21:21
It doesnt't even matter to sell RPs - but not cheaper then the lowet price ...
MisterDD
1 like this post 0 people
11/03/2021 23:16
The thing now is, people will not sell cause if they lose RP's, they will buy it on higher price (and lower will be only if something bad for business happens), what I hardly believe, because when they have for domain and hosting, they can cashout as they can afford anyway, so that aint disaster even in worse case scenario.

And even those who start to sell lower now they know price will go up, so they will have to buy higher and and again wait higher price to sell (day traders).

I dont think anyone lost here anything with sales, there is still lot to get depending on strategy. But price will go up to 1 cent quite sure about that, maybe not with such progress but that is quite obvious. Huge leap so far.
Columbine
0 like this post 1 people
12/03/2021 04:37
@ jordy186

You think you don't have the money? Wrong.

Imagine you only invest 10 bucks. You will get 5000 RPs for it. Will you miss the 10 bucks? Then you have to wait. Other people follow. They invest 1 buck, 20 bucks or even a little bit more. You sell your 5000 RPs when the cost 10 cent. That makes 500 bucks. Merry Christmas. Do you get me?

@ ALIREZA1394

Same to you. Why do you sell your RPs for such a dumping price? You are the first in line who made it cheaper than 0.002 bucks. Get more and sell them later.

Page: , , , , ... , , , 328, , , ... , , ,
Forum - Misc - How are the RPs doing?
Subscribe to this Topic