Terms and Conditions
Future Business Group Ltd and the My Traffic Value website prides itself on it's unprecedented levels of system transparency. Our entire business model is based upon such transparency. Subsequently your username, and account activity and it's impact on our monetization revenues, will be displayed throughout our website, as you use our various features, games, products and services; including on our Forum, Live News, Invest Logs and Monetization Portfolio accounting pages. For your privacy we recommend using a non-identifying username, and one that you do not use on other websites.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users - from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you'll find most useful.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us.
For example, when opening your account, or updating your profile information.
- Information we get from your use of our services.
We may collect information about the services that you use, how you use them and how you subsequently interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). Future Business Group Ltd may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your My Traffic Value Account.
- Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by Future Business Group Ltd, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- Details of how you used our service.
- Telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your My Traffic Value Account.
- Location information.
When you use a location-enabled Future Business Group Ltd service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Unique application numbers
Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to Future Business Group Ltd when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Future Business Group Ltd and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored ads and content.
When you contact Future Business Group Ltd. we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. For example, by saving your language preferences, we'll be able to have our services appear in the language you prefer.
Future Business Group Ltd processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it - unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Future Business Group Ltd unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Future Business Group when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Future Business Group Ltd if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Future Business Group, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners - like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect My Traffic Value and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Future Business Group employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Terms and ConditionsRoyalty position holders
- There are 500,000,000 (five hundred million) user Royalty Positions.
Each royalty position shall receive dividends of equal value and frequency.
- Each royalty position receives a cash dividend, paid one time each week, equal to $0.000000005 per $1 of new investment into the main "Traffic Value Investment". 'New Investment' being defined as 'traffic value investment' deposits since the announcement of the previous dividend.
- In the event that a weekly dividend totals less than $0.000001 per RP. It shall not be announced. And instead rolled over until the following week, or until such time that a dividend payment of at least $0.00001 per RP is possible.
- Royalty position dividends paid are rounded down to 5 decimal places. With the difference rolled over (and paid) the following week (next dividend).
- Dividends are paid to the username holding each royalty position at the time the dividend is announced. If Royalty Positions are sold prior to the dividend announcement, then any outstanding dividends will go to the new owner.
- A "Majority royalty position holder" is defined as a single username holding 50,000,000 Royalty Positions or more.
- A "Minority royalty position holder" is defined as a single username holding between 1 and 49,999,999 Royalty Positions.
- Minority royalty position holder (holding less than 50,000,000 Royalty Positions) forfeit their rights to have any say in the direction and operation of this business, its staffing choices, product development or strategic decision making. They are simply holding Royalty Positions for the explicit purpose of collecting weekly dividends. According to the structure of the MyTrafficValue system as presented in these terms and conditions. They are free to re-sell their Royalty Positions, via the website marketplace at any time.
- Majority royalty position holders shall create a separate, and legally binding, agreement between them. To allocate rolls and responsibilities for the direction, management and maintenance of the company, it's monetization portfolio and overall liquidity. And the official ownership of the Future Business Group Ltd holding corporation.
- Majority royalty position holders, or those they delegate power to, are responsible for staffing choices, salaries and oversight.
- Majority royalty position holders are NOT permitted to make any structural changes to MyTrafficValue, without first attaining 95% royalty position agreement. And additionally, 95% agreement from all active traffic value investment units. (Active investment units are investments that have not yet received their full returns on investment)
- Quantity of Royalty Positions required to become a "majority royalty position holder"
- Percentage of website revenues, derived from monetization products funded by user-investments, after costs, that repay "traffic value investors"
- The fixed return on investment percentage that 'main traffic value investors' receive.
- The division of funds from any new "traffic value investments".
- The frequency and value of royalty position cash dividends.
- The "round reset time" of the main Traffic Value Investment. Currently set at 96hours.
- When attempting to attain 95% royalty position holder status + active investor 'agreement' to any proposed changes, reasonable efforts shall be made to communicate with those people. To include:
- A mass email, instructing users how they may disagree with such a proposal.
- An account login notification message, instructing users about the proposed changes and how they may disagree with them.
- At least 30days for users to respond to the above two means of communication.
- Users that fail to respond within 30days, will be declared as in agreement with the proposed changes.
- Majority royalty position holders are permitted to 'split Royalty Positions'. Where the sum and ownership of the new Royalty Positions exactly equal the previous value and ownership. ie. Royalty Positions are split. 1 royalty position of 0.000005% becomes 2 Royalty Positions of 0.0000025%.
- All Royalty Positions must be bought and sold via the marketplace. With the cheapest Royalty Positions being purchased prior to any Royalty Positions of a higher value. And the high bids accepted before any of the cheaper ones.
- Any Royalty Positions purchased / transferred fraudulently will be seized, and either returned to their previous owner, or resold to cover any costs involved with the fraud. The proceeds of any re-sale will go back to "daily pay result" that absorbed the initial loss incurred by the fraud.
- Successful royalty position sales incur a 1% transfer fee, deducted from the amount the seller receives. This fee is one of the monetization revenues of the website. And subsequently goes to repaying active "Daily Pay" investors. Subsequently serving as a financial counter-weight to any potential fraudulent royalty position sales.