Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Questions - Rp's

Rp's

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

Bartosh16
Traffic Value: $477.38965 Poland
1 like this post 0 people
03/06/2018 17:32
Are there any plans on making rp's worth anything? Currently we have kinda stalemate on rp market. Any ideas?
Crimson
Traffic Value: $1,850.32389 Romania
3 like this post 0 people
03/06/2018 17:42
Actually it is more active than it has been in months.
Bartosh16
03/06/2018 18:58
I'm glad to hear that, but it's not what I meant. Activity in RP market is none of my concerns. What bothers me, is that - hipothetically - if I sold my RP's I'd get back around 13% of what I invested (I'm not including time). This is kind of a poor investment, aye? I'd like to get back at least as much as I put in.

Ye, I know, some people lost more, probably it's true, but I do not really care about it.

What I really care about is company growing up. Improvement means more value, more value means more money for users. As I am a user, I wouldn't mind getting more money, than I am now.

So, getting to the point - is company planning some moves around RP's to make them more valuable or what? As of now they seem pretty much useless to me. OFC you have daily traders who get somewhat of a profit on a daily basis, but still... is it exactly what we want? I think that making them more valuable would mean something. 
Ajay0000
Traffic Value: $6,068.9465 India
2 like this post 1 people
03/06/2018 20:17
don't discuss rps here their thread is here https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/forum/misc/how_are_the_rps_doing_561d6345bf571.html
druth8x
Traffic Value: $22,417.44153 United States
1 like this post 1 people
03/06/2018 21:30
RP are tied to company worth (or so they tell me), and thus when we are barely getting by, we are barely worth much.

First off we need to pay off our FTQ debt with profits we create via growing the company, which they are on shoestring bdgets trying to do just that. I know many crowdfunded projects get millions, even with no return besides little more than something they can buy after it's finished, and some never get finished. We aren't so lucky.

After we pay off FTQ, we will be giving dividends again. Monthly profits (maybe not 100% but something, the other will be going to increase the profits via growth/discounted long term buys &/or increased Ad Issues) of all profits will be given to RP holders. Now, depending on how much profit we can get, that will take many months/years to get us that other "87%". But, at least it should be a residual passive income, and if we don't sell off our RP, then decades of income.

They also tell me that RP's worth dividends are worth more (and even more than what dividends will be given out, even in a year). Thus, when dividends start again, esp reliably, and esp if significant amount, more ppl will buy than sell and naturally the price will rise.

Also, when it rises, esp reliably, then more people will become buy low/sell higher, and even if you patiently wait out the swings, the swings will be higher and higher. Which will mean at some point you can sell 10% of your stake to pay yourself back (in case things ever turn bad again), that is if you still "need" that "start up" money. The rest you just leave and keep getting passive money...or at least until, if you sell, you don't have to work unless you want to (like charity &/or fun). Before that, from time to time, you can sell some to pay for an emergency (car/repair/hospital etc), and you can/should try to rebuy, even if/esp if/ the price is higher, as even if the profit is smaller, it's probably better than real world investments.
passivetools
Traffic Value: $30,993.31104 United States
5 like this post 0 people
04/06/2018 00:25
"RP are tied to company worth (or so they tell me),"

now you say this and then afterward explain why and how they are not currently associated (tied) to company worth.

I would recommend sitting wherever you are: holding or not. just sit still

Holder: MTV is already having payment processor problems, thus it would be useless to sell RP

Buyer: As there are priority people who want to get paid before you. ( ftq holders) any RP purchase will not bring any dividends until ftq is paid off, even then as Druth explained above, only a portion of profits will go to dividends. 

Things are happening, 
but the challenge is in front of us.
 The beginning of summer
   The most profitable part of the year!
Find the bottom, find the ground, and then grow from there. 

Personally I have been bleeding since July, but finally things are starting to look up. 
I expect MTV to survive as well. 
I need something to excite me.Wake up MTV!
dguy
Traffic Value: $15,993.01608 Canada
3 like this post 5 people
04/06/2018 03:41
Sell your RPs for BAP. You will get about 60% more in value that way. Take the earnings from those BAP and buy more RPs and sell them for BAP. Eventually you will get your money back
mio2815
Traffic Value: $32,608.39303 Germany
2 like this post 0 people
04/06/2018 08:50
dguy: only if I were able to wait one or two hundred years more LOLcwy
dguy
Traffic Value: $15,993.01608 Canada
04/06/2018 14:22
You might be doing that anyway grin but it depends on how many shares you have and how high you can climb the group levels
Bartosh16
1 like this post 1 people
05/06/2018 10:01
The problem is, that there is a huge roadblock at 6 BAP. And roadblocks are huge problem for small/one-time traders like myself and many more.

If RP's are depicting ours company value, what does it mean, that it dropped from 0.006 to 0.0015? Seems frightening to me.

Druth: you say that we need to pay FTQ's first. But look at the queue. Doesn't seem really optimistic, aye?
Vixthra
Traffic Value: $2,179.00664 Slovenia
05/06/2018 12:57
In any case @Bartosh16, company buyback of RPs wouldn't do a thing to remedy the situation - it's also a bad thought pattern in any other case aswell. Don't think RPs would be any more valuable if there were less on the market - maybe for a short bump, but they would soon slide back to the current or similar state. The only relevant factor is a STRONG positive result of MTV ( not the making it day-to-day type). As long as that doesn't change considerably upwards, we will remain here.
Bartosh16
6 like this post 0 people
05/06/2018 19:12
I disagree. 

What influences RP price the most are big fishes trading and huge movements from headquarters, like market reset or SWAP. These moves cause the most radical movements in RP market. OFC comapny growth will also move it's value up, but the company right now has pretty mediocre value. Average daily results hasn't change since a very long long time.

And why is that?

Tell me - how MTV is generating revenues? Mostly due to games. I was saying that long long time ago and I repeat it now - we can't have sustained revenue if we base our income on luck. We can't expect people to come here and lose money forever to keep us going. We need sth more other than games.  We won't thrive if our ad banner is like: "Invest and maybe one day you'll earn".

That's what I mean.
Ajay0000
3 like this post 2 people
05/06/2018 19:39
warclicks is your answer if not games or other things then warclicks will definitely take us to shore next year smile
Ajay0000
05/06/2018 22:51
and please don't discuss rps here their thread is here https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/forum/misc/how_are_the_rps_doing_561d6345bf571.html
unthink
Traffic Value: $9,606.72522 Portugal
07/06/2018 02:13
There's a huge market movement on the BAP side, if someone would put 10 milion RP's for sale at 5, lot's of people would be doomed devil
fraser
Traffic Value: $11,569.46477 Australia
07/06/2018 02:46
How so @unthink?  All I see is people looking to buy at 5 and sell at 6 and make money off the gain on Paidverts or move up (or maintain) their BAP group.

There are only 6 accounts that have 10 million plus RPs and 3 of those are Marc, portfolio and paidverts.  I'm not actually sure if the 'future' account is an individual or controlled by MTV.  Anyone?
unthink
Traffic Value: $9,606.72522 Portugal
3 like this post 1 people
07/06/2018 03:36
You dont need 10 milion but 1-2mil would drop the price to 4.

BAP is getting so precious these days cause of the passive income where you can get your rp's back in a few months of activity, that people will start to sell it less. If i had sold all my RP's for 10 bap's last year, i would be sitting now on 6milion BAP and 2milion RP's wink so get in while you can, the explosion is on a countdown and each new day the price to get in MTV will get higher cool smirk
Bartosh16
5 like this post 0 people
07/06/2018 16:11
unthink = "each new day the price to get in MTV will get higher"

If I had 1 RP for every time these words appeared on this forum... smile

fraser - out of these 6 accounts with +10m RP's only infoModel is not connected with MTV/PaidVerts "rulers", from what I recall. loscar is Carlos, our main founder or sth.

I'm not a wet-blanket, but the "growth" and "skyrocketing" of MTV prosperity is being promised to us since Jo's Era. Remember what happened to Jo? I can't count all times when I lost sth due to someone saying: "This will happen for sure...".
Simple example - once the price BAP/RP was supposed to move one way, but Brainy (remember him?) manipulated the market, so it went completely opposite.

Once I had over 720k BAP. One day I saw RP's in bunches sold for ~30 BAP which was extremely low and in a matter of days price dreached it's bottom which was 25 BAP/RP. There was another swap coming so I spent all my BAP points hoping that RP's are more stable and so on. And some people said  that they may be worth 1$ each one day.
Now I know they're currently worthless. I can't sell them for good money, I can't sell them for good BAP.
passivetools
Traffic Value: $30,993.31104 United States
07/06/2018 17:02
Bartosh16

Super true,
 but do take note since everything is super low things can move faster
 ( concept ratios 1 to 2 only took one to get there, = double 
  while to get from 50 to 100 took fifty to get there. = double

come on now peeps, let's not talk about rockets in the RP section. 
when a big profit does come, it will be divided up among FTQ, RP, game creation

Stay consistent, that is the name of the game! not too big, not too small, just right

panosDark
Traffic Value: $35.93069 Greece
07/06/2018 18:08
The more crazy of is that 

if i buy with 1$ RP now i will get 769 RP

and if i sell for 5 BAP each 

i will get 3.653 BAP that is more for buy Bulk Ads grin

1,253 Profit BAP = 0.62$ Ads 
Page: 1,
Forum - Questions - Rp's
Subscribe to this Topic