Advertise here
Hourly Auctions
#13830 won with $1.00

Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Questions - Dividends?

Dividends?

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

SunTzu
Traffic Value: $2,834.1499 Brazil
1 like this post 3 people
03/07/2017 16:04
When the Dividends will be paid again? red face
jpla1991
Traffic Value: $773.5176 Portugal
4 like this post 1 people
03/07/2017 16:25
31st of November 2017 smile

When MTV has some profits (which at the moment, doesn't have much) the staff must decide to repay it to shareholders in dividends or reinvest in the company to make it more profitable.

I'll give you the example of Apple, which is the 9th highest valued company in the world (according to Forbes). In 2012 they decided to pay the shareholders the first dividends since 1995. It took 17 years for shareholders to see dividends, but when they did, it was golden. All those profits are possible today because Apple spend 17 years of profits rebuilding itself to become one of the biggest money-makers in the world. If they had been consistently paying their profits to investors instead of reinvesting in themselves, maybe we would never have heard of that company. So it's up to investors and managers of the company to decide whether to pay dividends or reinvest in the company. We can decide that as well, if the rules haven't changed our voice can be heard, but only for shareholders who have at least 10% of MTV (50,000,000 RP's).

So, if you had 50,000,000RP's now and you could vote for paying dividends now and maybe make 100$ or not even that, or if you could choose to reinvest in MTV, keep the 50,000,000RP's and in 5 years you could be having 1000$ dividends and the RP's would be worth maybe 10$, which would you choose?
SunTzu
1 like this post 0 people
03/07/2017 16:32
why you are joke me ?
jpla1991
Traffic Value: $773.5176 Portugal
03/07/2017 16:36
Sorry, man, I joked because it's an ongoing question on this forum. But I edited my comment, so please read it and try to understand smile
SunTzu
03/07/2017 16:44
Np. I understand Now. by the way, Jo is the one who Down the company =( 
bigbadmoose
Traffic Value: $520.60691 United States
03/07/2017 16:48
Marc has always said from day 1 Dividends would never be a permanent part of the company. They might be given out from time to time as proof of the idea. Beside unless you own i a few million RP i dont see why you so hell bent on getting  Dividends. They were nothing but a annoying feature back when Jo was giving them out with his dream money. I get them on monday and monday evening they would be gone cause of the daily account tax. So i am perfectly happy not getting them. Means less work for the programing team. they can spend that time working on something that is going to make us more money.
donsoulz
Traffic Value: $7,212.45963 Malaysia
2 like this post 0 people
03/07/2017 16:53
in future yes..not today.....exact time we don't know yet...hoping for this year.angel
MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
5 like this post 0 people
03/07/2017 17:09
We will need a whole lot more collective efforts to get to a point of profitability, let alone dividends.
Simply look at the results, look at the sheet of the last month and you will most likely understand that these are the times that we need the crowd to seriously help the cause, or there will be nothing to get any dividends from.

We appreciate the fact that some of our members trust us, but currently we're simply too small of a team for way too many products and we are unable to market them effectively ourselves.

Many don't know it, but even now we are running about 50 channels to promote our products, which we can nowhere all run effectively, let alone have even more channels+ more languages.

We have been working for 2 years with a company that we got in debt, without any resources to do paid marketing or hire extra crew members.
We took this task to help the crowd, but expecting the crowd to help itself too.

Long story short.. If you want dividends, please help the cause or it is very unlikely, especially in the near future.
druth8x
Traffic Value: $22,417.44153 United States
03/07/2017 17:14
BBM,

huh?

Dividends WILL be an every 1st of the month, based on profits, when there is enough for both dividends and growth. For instance, at some point, like $100K profit per month, at this staff size, there is only so much that can be done with that money to use to grow. At which point we willl get regular dividends.

The proof of concept for 2017, is probably just a dream at this point (things are slowly growing, nothing seems to be exploding).
bigbadmoose
0 like this post 0 people
03/07/2017 17:38
Druth8x go back thru all the post on this subject that what has always been said. where did you come up with the first of the month thing. I have not heard that one yet. Either way they not going to be happening for a while yet as the company need to grow more. That fact come from Marc post on this post.
Tony125s
Traffic Value: $2,081.0882 United States
03/07/2017 17:48
@bigbadmoose

Dividends will be paid on the first of the month if they can be paid. That is what druth8x is saying. How dare you him he's wrong! I got your back druth8x!
bigbadmoose
03/07/2017 18:04
I wish i could find the topic call just for fun. where we was talking about this and Marc said it would never be a monthly thing it would be a time to time thing as a proof of idea. It also been posted in the news a few times the same way. So please enlighten me where you all got this monthly idea? not saying any one is wrong Tony125s i am just saying i have not read it.

Found the topic i was looking for Fun read Marc post on there. This is what i am basing my thoughts on.

MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
Undo 28 like this post Disagree 0 people
23/02/2017 12:28
RP Value: 0.05+
FTQ Debt: Fully paid
Dividends: Every now and then to show proof of concept, but main focus will be on growth, resulting in far more value.
Most Successful Product: WarClicks/Play Bitcoin Games
Legalization: Done/Documents pending
BAP Debt: Sustainable

Just in case you dont want to go find it.
druth8x
03/07/2017 18:10
BBM, you weren't here during Marc's 1st year, only his 2nd, right? (something like that, anyways).

The 1st of the month was mostly being talked about then.

Just so you are aware, there are plenty of "investors" and RP holders who don't think RP's are worth anything, if they don't have dividends attached to them. They honestly believe (or at least say so in posts) $20 to $100/ month for 2mil RP is worth more than being able to buy low/sell high, and then newer members (or those who come up with more $, and want bigger pofits) have a low for them to sell higher to other new comes/bigger profit members.

Unless monthly dividends were 9% of the cost it took to buy them, 108% ROI in a full year, I say hogwash. And, even then, at that profit rate, RP will be in the $10 or even $100s each.

Just for Fun was just about end of/2017.
bigbadmoose
03/07/2017 19:01
well i would take what is currently being said over what was said 2 years ago. Your right i did take a vacation from here soon after the change over. I have to agree with people that think RP are worthless not be cause there is no dividends but because they truly have no value. At any given time someone can either push the market down with a large order of cheaper priced RP or put it up by a group effort of raising the price. with all the share that were given out for the swaps if they truly had any real cash value it would be 0.0001 of a dollar or less. So i think i still with this total inflated market for the time being.
druth8x
03/07/2017 19:39
Even in your proof he said "proof of concept", meaning it will happen more consistently (maybe not every month, but more like whatever profits we have above $X, goes to the dividend payment, and every $5K gets a payment, as a for instance) at some point. Otherwise, there is no reason to show proof of concept, just tell us all that dividends will never happen and we can use the RP market to trade.

That said, consistent dividends probably won't happen until we are legal and those RP are converted...no not sw@pped, to the new, much lower, total.

Also, no* new RP were given for the sw@ps, it was the site's accounts that already had RP in theior account. Granted, a lot of fake results/money could have been used to buy those RP. Still, they did cashouts, for a long long time, and so those who sold RP had the ability to get real cash for them.

*I can't specifically remember the 380mil to 500mil reason, I think part of it was site RP, and we had a sw@p later, so in that sense, yeah.
bigbadmoose
03/07/2017 20:36
ok i will give you that one. even though i do remember Marc saying in other places his  proof of concept would not be a monthly or even every couple months thing might be every 3 or 6 months. so again unless you one of the big RP holders i would rather have these 0.0000005 of a cent put into creating more money. Now if you start a new company and take the shares down to something like 10000 i think is the number Marc was batting around at that time it might make more sense.

which as much craziest as Jo was doing back at that time i think they were just created out of thin air like the money he was going to use to pay everyone.
SunTzu
04/07/2017 00:39
I only ask for curiosite, because i was out since 2 years ago when Jo steal the company.. bad history.. because i invest big and Loss high. by the way, i have more or less 560 Shares and only ask for curiosite. Thank you  
SunTzu
04/07/2017 03:11
When Power-Plan and Cycler-Dailly wil be back? haha grin
jason77
Traffic Value: $17,578.9192 Mexico
04/07/2017 03:13
Marc is their anyway you could up the withdraw for btc to let's say five grand.since the fees are higher I would like a better withdraw option for the future when the company is huge to get larger amounts out for cheaper
Forum - Questions - Dividends?
Subscribe to this Topic