Advertise here
Hourly Auctions
#13808 won with $1.00

Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - News - Daily News: Friday 31st Jan 2014

Daily News: Friday 31st Jan 2014

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

Jo
Traffic Value: $8,649,585.93592 Spain
3 like this post 1 people
31/01/2014 13:41
Hey,

Fast Tracks
The first fast track payments will be paid on February 5th, as per our new 7day rolling reserve.

Liquidity Report
I'm going to do the first liquidity report tomorrow. There's too many bugs in the system right now to do it properly.... But we're more than liquid. There's no doubt about that... But I want to show you the format of the data involved; as it's interesting information. And something to watch as we grow.

Shares
The marketplace is currently shutdown whilst Brian looks into a bug regarding bids there. We'll try and get at least half of it back online this evening. (Just disable bidding) -- And we'll cancel all active bids at that time, so your money is not tied up.

Gaming Referral Commissions
Still some issues here. Seems to be paying people the correct amount, but multiple times. If it happens to you - please report it. Don't try and cash it out xiaochou!

Bug Reporting
If you spot any issues / typos or anything with the site that could be improved - post it here, and we'll pay you $1 per issue we act on:
http://mytrafficvalue.com/forum/brainstorm/bugs_list_thursdayfriday.html

Jo smile
Gizmo
Traffic Value: $54,219.84749 United States
6 like this post 0 people
31/01/2014 16:37
Jo,

I was excited at the prospect of having debt free system after debt swap.. now Im a little concered with this:  As shown below.. we now have 8k of debt to repay by 8 days... MTV has fresh deposit of 3,341.00 so far.. How are you going to manage this considering that most of the money is going to Brian to pay for his programming duties and your salary... You re going to have to manage money ALOT better than before. So tell us how are you going to manage it... I really think you should not deserve any salary for 1st three months until mtv gets back on track...IMHO

Jan 26 - Feb 01, 2014 $8,006.26 -- 6 - 8 days view
emmanuel322
Traffic Value: $40,205.23673 United States
2 like this post 0 people
31/01/2014 17:23
Hola ,

Fast Tracks
Los primeros pagos vía rápida se pagarán el 5 de febrero , de acuerdo con nuestra nueva reserva 7 días a la rodadura.

Informe de Liquidez
Yo voy a hacer el primer informe de liquidez mañana. Hay demasiados errores en el sistema en este momento para hacerlo bien .... Pero somos más de líquido. No hay duda sobre eso ... Pero yo quiero mostrar el formato de los datos en cuestión ; ya que es información interesante. Y algo para ver a medida que crecemos .

Acciones
El mercado es actualmente el apagado mientras Brian se ve en un error en cuanto a las ofertas que hay . Vamos a tratar de conseguir por lo menos la mitad de nuevo en línea de esta noche. ( Sólo desactivar licitación ) - Y no cancelaremos todas las ofertas activas en ese momento , por lo que su dinero no está atado.

Comisiones por referencias de juegos
Aún así, algunos problemas aquí . Parece estar dando a la gente la cantidad correcta , pero varias veces. Si le sucede a usted - por favor informe de ello. No trate de dinero en efectivo fuera xiaochou !

Reporte de errores
Si encuentra cualquier problemas / errores tipográficos o nada con el sitio que se podría mejorar - publicar aquí , y te pagaremos $ 1 por tema actuamos en :
http://mytrafficvalue.com/forum/brainstorm/bugs_list_thursdayfriday.html

Jo smile
Jo
31/01/2014 18:01
Levels of investment are no issue; the plan designs are controlling the flood as intended.

And over the next month, we'll get more and more people investing $5 every single day... Especially if the portfolio is paying 186-250% in less than a month.
Gizmo
Traffic Value: $54,219.84749 United States
31/01/2014 21:03
"And over the next month, we'll get more and more people investing $5 every single day... Especially if the portfolio is paying 186-250% in less than a month"

What if the majority of users are compounding them ... Compounding is what got mtv in trouble in the first place since they re not fresh deposit to begin with. It may look good on paper but ... What is your solution in case of extreme compounding ?
MikeMazzone
Traffic Value: $1,181,925.44366 United States
1 like this post 0 people
31/01/2014 21:20
If the compounding is done in the 186 plan, they still cannot get more invested than $1825/year.  If they want to invest more, they have to break the $1500 threshold to maximize the 14 day upgrade in the 250 plan.  In between they have to pick what else is available to them at MTV.
Jo
31/01/2014 21:52
The more people that invest / re-invest / compound the better. Debt is not the enemy. I want to get hundreds of millions into debt, that'll be awesome for the business. We can build a giant portfolio of epic proportions. That's the whole point of this.

And at the end of the day; we're waiting on the portfolio to return 3.6x construction costs... The turnover in the meantime will keep the queue spinning around and around.

But between the Experimental Fund + Paidverts coming; I'm not concerned at all about the portfolio. We know the direction we need to build it. So it's just a matter of turnover / time.
Jo
3 like this post 0 people
01/02/2014 00:05
The share marketplace is back online.

If you notice any of your bids disappearing at any point in the future. Let us know, and we'll fix it for you.
trito4ki
Traffic Value: $28,929.88797 Ukraine
1 like this post 0 people
01/02/2014 09:03
Before market shutdown I had a bid for 100 shares at 0.04. Now there is pending transfer for 36 share and other 64 disappeared
d2b
Traffic Value: $3,542.64898 Lithuania
1 like this post 2 people
01/02/2014 09:50
I once again repeat what I'm saying every time.

As I see these few days after Swap nothing changed. There is no miracle. Investments are covered not by products, but by other investments. And this means, that when someone invest 1$, another should invest almost 4.5$, that first user get investments back in 186% plan.

The cap of investments will only stops from debt growth in plan 186%, but plan 250% is more dangerous, when you have to cover investments by other investments. In this plan when you invest 100$, another use have to invest more than 1500$, to cover first user investments. And even upgrade price not helps much. 

So if there will be more people investing in plan 250% then debt will rise even faster. And if after 5 days we have 10k$ debt, after 1 month it can rise to 50k$. After 3-4months we will see, the same situation as we have 1month ago. So there is no chance to survive one year without Value Swap. Or maybe debt will be maybe 1M$ after one year. But how you plan to cover this debt when it comes?
kamil333
Traffic Value: $385,783.27887 Switzerland
4 like this post 0 people
01/02/2014 10:49
d2b, the thing is we can’t grow up without debt. That’s how it works. We need more investments to develop more products, and of course it costs. We need also to pay high returns, to get some attention.

The best case scenario is to have products which generates us money to repay all investors within hmm month? But imagine what will happen then? We’ll have like 10x more investments, as people we’ll see this scheme actually work. Then debt we’ll increase again to enormous sizes.
Of course products right now do not generate such amounts of money, but from other side we can’t limit investments because we’ll not be able to even a single freelancer.

What we need now is a little bit people’s faith and understanding. I still can’t belive why so much people invest in fast scams, but they avoid this program. People definitely have to see big picture here. You said we’ll have big debt after few months, but asumming that we’ll have paidverts done after 2 months from today, we’ll be able to repay really big part of the queue almost instantly.

It’s easy to criticize,  give us some ideas how to improve this business. If I was an admin here, I would really consider lowering percentages in fast track plan, for example to 225%. It would help to decrease the debt, but from other side still it’s special deal for bigger investors (I think so, but you never now how people will react).

cheers
Jo
6 like this post 0 people
01/02/2014 13:14
d2b, you have this obsession with debt and the need to preach about it. You're the Jehovas Witness of personal finance! ... And like most religions I suspect, you've got it all confused anyway LOL

Do you know what every dollar in your pocket and bank account is? That is debt! That is some money, somebody owes somebody else... And that in turn creates opportunity and power; to drive that debt to your own ends. All the money in the world is debt. That's how it comes into existence. And it's only purpose.

MTV wants debt; to enable it to build things. And those things will then earn... Without debt/financing, we don't make anything. And there is no value being added to this company. All we'll have is a little pesky portfolio earning a few hundred dollars a week for our shareholders. Useless.

Give us debt, and we'll build an empire that makes millions of dollars a day. Then after we spend a few years paying down the debt. Our shareholders can live in happy land, earning millions of dollars each day, without any "debt"... Which seems to be the ideal you're chasing
... But that'll never happen! As why would we stop? When continuing to accept debt will grow the portfolio even bigger! And make the shareholders even more money.

---

And a more short term example:
To build PaidVerts... we need more money!
Current debt is only $10k. And the portfolio has already made 25% of that back; just waiting to dish it out via fast tracks next week.

We're going to need $25-$30k more debt at least, and the 15-20k of funding that provides, just to get PaidVerts online. We need more investments and subsequently more debt, to build what is required to explode this business.

So stop your fixation on this debt issue. We're never going to be a 2% daily program. That doesn't exist in nature / business. We're going to accumulate debt, grow our portfolio, and increase our turnover! That is all. And the more of the above; the better!
Forum - News - Daily News: Friday 31st Jan 2014
Subscribe to this Topic