0 like this post 0 people
14/10/2017 21:28
We warned you about that for those that went with him
Not me mate.  I did get out in time....with my money....No profit...no losses
harriette
Traffic Value: $12,342.70038 Netherlands
3 like this post 0 people
14/10/2017 21:29
Mark is a hard worker and a very honest guy .I am for 100% sure mtv will be huge in the future because of his hard work and heart for this bizz .
Jack1953
Traffic Value: $93.136 Brazil
0 like this post 8 people
14/10/2017 21:33
Hope so!
But after losing almost a million dolars.....quite hard..I guess...!
Who is going to trust money on his hands ...now?
Jack1953
14/10/2017 21:53
My previous statement is based on "basic bussiness rules".
Let me give you a straight example.
There is a "former billionaire Brazilian bussines man" whos almost his fortune went to the drain. Now there is no one wanting to deal with him.....Simple as that.
MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
24 like this post 0 people
14/10/2017 22:44
Jack, first of all, you have never trusted me so your opinion does not weigh heavy on my shoulders.

Second of all your thought pattern regarding ups and downs in your fortune is very incorrect.
Many people go (nearly) broke many times for multiple reasons on their way to their winning formula.

-They´re either very good in obtaining assets but have never been in a position of having to defend it.
-They feel invincible at first and have to learn humility.
-They build a few failing businesses leading up to the successful one.

If failure was the end of the road, noone would be successful.

Obviously some people go broke as they completely lose their mind, they´re unhappy, move towards drugs and gambling or lavishly overspend expecting their income to always grow.
Those are reasons that people would indeed have a hard time trusting you once more.

Having said that, a big amount of my money was lost to support this business of which we are currently using the forum.
Aside from that the cryptocurrency market has not had any successful altcoin rallies since May, other than some rallies of coins which were unknown until recently (NEO, ADA and a select few others).
I´ve also written a few times about the massive manipulation of markets, hackers, ddos attacks, scammers and many other things leading to losses. These are things I don´t have any influence over.

The reference to Banana Fund I find quite distasteful, I don´t have to prove that we are not the same person, everyone knows this is a fact by now unless you really want to believe it is true no matter the facts that were presented over time.
Having said that, Banana Fund went out of business early 2017 and Richard ran off with over $2m in funds, which if he held it in bitcoin is now worth around $7-$8m.
He got all he could ever dream of, tax free, anonymous.. He openly posted on his Facebook before deleting it "Why would I work hard to build something big when I´m already rich?"

--

Thank you for the get well wishes, I hope to be well in about 2 weeks tops, it was all very unexpected and quite scary to say the least.
dguy
Traffic Value: $15,993.01608 Canada
10 like this post 0 people
15/10/2017 00:23
Life is like that. One day BANG and it is welcome to your new life. Fortunately, this episode was not life altering though it may be life changing

Things that might help your health

apple cider vinegar
zinc for your immune system
Vitamin d3
L-Arginine

Get well buddy. You have a lot of support around here even if we do yell and scream at you sometimes zippersmile
Jack1953
15/10/2017 02:15
Marc allow me please to just two corrections

Jack, first of all, you have never trusted me ...............
In fact you had no time to prove me I could trust my money on your hands. Again! Who knows in the future!

Second of all your thought pattern regarding ups and downs in your fortune is very incorrect.
Sorry! I did not mention my own fortune. 
Eike Batista (former brazilian millionaire) used to be  2nd richest man in the world (year 2008 or 2009)....is now in the mess. Bankrupt
freak300
Traffic Value: $56,564.16117 Germany
19 like this post 0 people
15/10/2017 08:15
Marc has done everything he could to build this business. We have all lost money in some way but we can't fault Marc for that. He is not doing this just for fun but he actually cares for us. He could be a multi millionaire by now if we wouldn't have taken over this business and just focused on building his wealth by himself. 

A lot of people either seem to not see what he is doing or they don't want to see it. Yes we want results and we absolutely need them but we also need to be realistic. Building a business is not easy but it is one of the hardest things you can do. Other people get a job, work 8 hours a day and then do whatever they want. They go out on the weekend, they have family and friends and possibly a partner. 

That is what normal people do and after working on myself and on building a business for the last two years I can understand Marc's frustration. You give up so much and you are not even certain if it will pay off. He invested most of his own money to keep this ship going. He pretty much damaged his health for the members of this business and some of us complain all the time. Don't get me wrong, I complained in the past as well but at some point it is enough and instead of showing constructive criticism or ideas that might help Marc and the business a lot of people just love to bash on him.

I think that the fact that Marc is sick now shows that he has been doing way too much. Just imagine you being in his position and you will know how it feels. 

I don't know how the business stands right now and if we are profitable already but I assume we will soon be there. You can't just work all day and I think that that is what Marc is starting to see. This ideal that those 'gurus' portray isn't possible. It's a lie. No one can work for 16 hours and focus. Actually if you know what you need to do and you do that you need much less time and are more efficient. Entrepreneurs these days are so scattered and all over the place.

People that live the average life think that entrepreneurs behaviour and work ethic are crazy and you know what? I have to agree. I have been living the 16 hour work lifestyle for a while now and I am about to give it up. I see people that are even more broke than myself go to parties and clubs having fun while I am sitting at home feeling miserable while I am building my business.

In the end everyone needs to know what they are doing with their life themselves but being super rich can cause a lot of problems. Greed is the biggest killer and it doesn't help anyone. If people would just follow proven strategies that do work and would be more chilled and trust that what they are doing will pay off then this world would be a lot calmer place. It is as simple as looking for a niche where there is no competition but demand for a specific solution and then providing that solution but people make it complex and study marketing for years or so when it is about just knowing a few basic strategies to get people to buy your stuff and you are good.

That being said I do think it is very important for Marc and the team to sit back and relax a little bit and ask themselves how they can sell our products most efficiently without having to work all day, automatise the process and so on...

But first off all Marc should recover and take care of his health. It is the most important thing right now.
raviksharma
Traffic Value: $226.81352 India
2 like this post 0 people
15/10/2017 18:40
Now this time we all support mtv....best of luck Marc get well soon...
baconlover
Traffic Value: $174.1098 United States
15/10/2017 22:30
are the daily ad issues based on the amount of adpacks sold. if no what is it based on?
druth8x
Traffic Value: $22,417.44153 United States
15/10/2017 23:07
Ad Issues are based on Revenue PV itself makes (since MTV can't given any % to it, though if MTV was in profit (you'd know b/c Paid off FTQ and Dividends), then PV would get some of that as well).

Revenue for PV comes from BA and non BA Purchases (like FA/AG/upgrades/vacation/banners etc) as well as from time to time Failed Ad Pool (ads sent but recycled all the way to x25 or recycled once if the lowest) as well as Refferal Commission from the Site account and PV AdHitz.

Last known, and why the Group Ad Size dropped (a month? ago), was b/c there was a drop in all those sources, and while it was easier Admin wise to go based on the same size for each day week in week out, as long as the money coming in was close to that, the drop made the surplass become only a week in advance. No worries, seems to have stabilized and I think we should be getting a surplass, as long as non BA are as expected, cause BA are higher than Ad Issues.
Page: , 2
Forum - News - 9th October - News
Subscribe to this Topic