31st January - News

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
26 like this post 0 people
31/01/2019 21:45
** Security Tip **
Secure your account with 2 Factor Authentication: Go here!

Lock any payment option you don't use: Click here - Read what it does carefully!

We will reply to this thread throughout the day with any news and any other information!

Click the "Show only administrator posts" button above this post, to see today's news notifications. That'll hide all the user comments and chit-chat. (You can press "Show All Posts" if you want to read through all that).
----
PIN security feature has been added. You can set it up here!

When set you will need to enter it once per session when making actions/accessing areas of our websites that deal with money, shares, BAP, account settings or investments.

If you lose your PIN/enter it incorrectly 3 times, the only way to reset it, is by contacting our support, who may require additional identity verification.

Marc de Koning, CEO - Facebook
Paidverts - Facebook
Paidverts - Facebook
My Traffic Value - Facebook
Barter My Funds - Facebook
CoinFlip Evolved - Facebook
Warclicks - Facebook
PlayBitcoinGames - Facebook
PlayPerfectMoneyGames - Facebook
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

2 days from now I am leaving to Slovenia to work on several important advances for the business.
These will be:

-An in-depth analysis of our statistics of the past years regarding sales, promotions and more
-Improvements regarding Paidverts
-The future/next steps of Warclicks and Gamex overall
-A brand new project

These are going to be exciting times.
Lots of updates, new and interesting methods to earn money and most likely the push we need to turn this business extremely profitable.
Stay tuned!

As you've probably noticed during the most recent Paidverts sales, we did some small first changes to how they are presented (in the menus, pages, and buying procedure itself).
These small changes help point out any of our sales better and result in more ad sales.
Our "regular" advertising options in the recent sale seem to have gotten more sales and unique users, which shows these changes helped.
We'll be doing various user experience improvements in the following months of which some of the key things we still want to improve are the following:

-Improve the overall layout/reach-ability of the site, (our achievement popups are simply way too big) point out any big announcements/sales/events better..

-Improve our offerwall presentation and usage for users, that will encourage and remind more users to check them regularly. We've already started on some optimizations for this that should be finished soon, but after that we have many more improvements in mind.

-We also want to improve/add some new tasks/items to our achievement system, and refresh our marketing materials and look into improving usability/tools for any users who wish to refer new users.

Last but not least, we would like to remind you once more that our Fixed Ads and Login ads auctions should now work properly, which have proven to be one of our most popular advertising options.

Warclicks.

In December we made it past $10k revenues (Before cuts and taxes), reaching our end of year goal.
This month we were focused on improving retention, improving the features of the event, bettering our relationship with Kongregate (We got an insane amount of exposure on Kongregate this month, which resulted in a massive inflow of new users and ratings)..
We then only had 1 sizeable sale, which we hosted for just 1 day.
This resulted in a revenue of “just” $8000.

This was a strategic move.
We now do about the same revenue as we did in December, which was mainly based on 2 major sales which we hosted back then.
We want to see if this gets people to buy more gold naturally, when they don’t simply start to expect 2 sales a month and when they know an event is coming up (In which you get a lot of benefit by using gold).
Also, by doing too many sales you’re effectively devaluing your regular prices, which we obviously don’t want.

We will be having some sizeable sales in February again and expect to do a lot more than we did in December.
We will also attempt to get a front page spot on Kongregate again for additional traffic, ratings and revenues.
The goal of $15k in March still stands.

We still have an ongoing referral competition, which is currently extremely simple to win.
The number 1 gets a whopping $500 and right now it’s up for grabs.
Go and have a look! Link
Benrijk
Traffic Value: $15,174.80528 Netherlands
5 like this post 0 people
01/02/2019 10:58
Congratz on Warclicks, i loved the "Risk" event in which you had to conquer 195 countries. Made it to 209. I'm not playing everyday but it has a sort of addictive element which is good. Hope it brings us decent profit to help propel MTV forwards
totoer008
Traffic Value: $1,804.70567 France
0 like this post 0 people
01/02/2019 14:12
I am a bit confused and I would like to know if possible, how much made the game during January ? From reading it seems we are hitting the green, right ?
3 like this post 0 people
01/02/2019 14:34
$8000. It's all explained above.
gizla49
Traffic Value: $73.34268 Hungary
01/02/2019 14:49
In the referral contest, is it valid if someone buy a Bulk Ad with money earned via Offerwall or other way on the site? Or just with money from outside?
2 like this post 0 people
01/02/2019 16:25
All money is viable, but multi accounting will be discovered and punished.
9 like this post 0 people
01/02/2019 20:42
From a low of 22.000 active users 2 months ago, we are now at nearly 28.000 active users on Paidverts LOL
Vixthra
Traffic Value: $2,179.00664 Slovenia
01/02/2019 20:56
Hardly a day that the count falls down (a bit). Tge start is nice, now adding some more interesting and profitable/reductive features and we should be good to go smile
dguy
Traffic Value: $15,993.01608 Canada
1 like this post 0 people
01/02/2019 23:57
Definitely steering in the right direction on active user counts
jordy186
Traffic Value: $868.5955 Netherlands
02/02/2019 08:27
there was a bap to cash button , can someone tell me where that one is located i cant find it anymore ?

Any chance that the function is coming on the dashboard?
il051
Traffic Value: $14,823.02214 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
5 like this post 0 people
02/02/2019 09:56
Haha, actually it is on dashboard, but on Paidverts, not MTV.
On Paidverts go to Dashboard and right below the account statistics' graph there is a long green "Maximize your earnings" tab and in its right corner you can see "Convert BAPs to cash".
jordy186
Traffic Value: $868.5955 Netherlands
02/02/2019 17:26
thanks finally found it smile 
it could be more eye catching 
rashed323
Traffic Value: $861.96143 Bangladesh
0 like this post 11 people
04/02/2019 07:58
When will be share price hike? and how much