Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - News - 30th March - News

30th March - News

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

Revoltchka
Traffic Value: $141.80329 Aruba
0 like this post 0 people
02/04/2018 21:20
Just wanted to ask has anyone received any payment from Payza recently? Cause my recent pending payment to bitcoin has been changed 3 times already....
dguy
Traffic Value: $15,993.01608 Canada
2 like this post 0 people
02/04/2018 22:56
I've sent three payments via btc. The first one to the address on file before the USG crackdown still hasn't registered. The two sent to a new address created after the move to .eu have been credited. I've also made a purchase with US$ after the move to .eu

The first payment sent was 3/27 and I still have no answer from support but it was also a holiday weekend so that could factor in

I would recommend only dealing with payza if you have no other choice. Especially with BTC since that is hard to trace and recover if you lose it
Revoltchka
Traffic Value: $141.80329 Aruba
03/04/2018 03:48
@dguy thanks for the reply
babycare
Traffic Value: $25,276.97238 Saudi Arabia
4 like this post 0 people
03/04/2018 14:57
">

This guy is exceeding all limits.
MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
12 like this post 0 people
03/04/2018 15:36
Thank you, fined.
luisaguirred
Traffic Value: $342.6644 Mexico
1 like this post 0 people
03/04/2018 19:10
I think to avoid hackers every user in the site must be verified
vicura
Traffic Value: $4,969.3683 Spain
04/04/2018 08:12
Any short update about the crypto fund? I guess it's going pretty bad since EQT and KMD value 20% of their price 4 months ago
jagodinac123
Traffic Value: $390.26943 Serbia
5 like this post 0 people
04/04/2018 13:34
I was digging a bit through some old, old News posts and found that 4 years ago (I think it was on April 1st) Paidverts was officially launched.

So, I`m 3 days late but what the heck... happy 4th year anniversary to all grin
7 like this post 0 people
04/04/2018 16:06
@Vicura: Yes, everything devalued like crazy and will dump by another 50-70%, I believe.

Sadly, when the market started dumping in the beginning, when it went really fast, I was running meetings and banks for 5 days as I was aiming to start up a business in portugal (It failed in the end due to their banking system being pretty business unfriendly/not willing to take risks)
During that time we did lose quite a lot of cash.

The total is 55% and it's partly because of an issue I have been writing about on my twitter page today.
An ICO that wronged its presale investors, cutting our contribution by 60%. Link in case you're interested

I know the result isn't great, but as you said yourself: Had I just held the bags, it would have been far worse. (Every coin dropped 70-80%, at least)
I hope the market will start capitulating (Drop fast) any time soon, as this would mean we can get back to earning any time soon again.
This time we will have an opportunity to enter at the bottom, while all of the top buyers/new blood that came in late 2017 will be too scared to buy at first.
Once the train runs up, they will fomo and buy our bags up.

I do plan to come up with a nice result soon.
The short, strong December/January rally was a surprise to many.
I did predict a drop (Also openly on twitter) right before it happened, but I never expected it to be like this and to be in every position of the market. (Aka no hedges available unless you short or sell everything.. Some of my coins are in illiquid markets and I haven't been able to sell, such as EQT)

I would like to mention the importance of the experience I gained through these last crazy bitcoin to altcoin cycles, both up and downwards.

I understand if smaller investors want a partial refund, but I would like the bigger/longer term members to sit this one out.
The entire market will continue to drop, all we can hope for is that it will happen as quick as possible, after that I will report as soon as we cross the 100% mark again.
Dav7
Traffic Value: $778.90677 Portugal
04/04/2018 19:23
@jagodinac123 it was on march 31 and now that you mention... I think we missed some big "party" or celebration from PaidVerts staff, or did it occur and I really missed it? 

smile
druth8x
Traffic Value: $22,417.44153 United States
04/04/2018 19:38
Thanks Marc

We also didn't get our annual make sure to renew your license topic.
MartinKrpan4
Traffic Value: $3,418.53635 Slovenia
04/04/2018 21:48
@Marc: Regarding the Crypto Trading Fund - I don't know if I pass as a "big" investor or small, but for now I don't intend to ask for withdraw. I belive in you and I belive you will manage to regain the losses in the future. Just don't scare us all with "I am giving up" type statements smile
6 like this post 0 people
05/04/2018 10:45
I've been under lots of pressure due to a great number of different reasons during the past 2 years.
Hackers, scammers, lawsuits, big personal monetary losses, MTV nearly bankrupting and health issues on multiple occasions.
I've battled it all and I learned a ton.
Now I am finally recovering after nearly 3 weeks in bed and I will continue traveling, working, working out and studying, all the things I love doing.

If anything, it has shaped me to be able to weather a ton of major upcoming storms.
Trading and investing is not something I plan to give up on, they're the skills I practice and have been training ever since I began as an entrepreneur.
kent052
Traffic Value: $1,016.72433 Barbados
5 like this post 0 people
05/04/2018 15:20
Marc you are doing a wonderful job but then again there are lots of dishonest people in this world and I know its really hard to keep track of them all. One thing I could tell you Marc is that there is something called karma and i know the evil they have done will catch up with them some day and I know it will strike them really hard. I am a candid person and I never like to see people suffering in life but if they choose to ill treat other people then they need to deal with the consequences life throws at them .

Marc please don't worry and continue doing what is possible to help secure the site and have the rest of the honest members happy.

regards,
bpc1234
Traffic Value: $62,710.15909 United States
05/04/2018 21:18
India goes hard after crypto's today.

Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced in a press releasetoday, April 5, 2018, that it is banning banks and regulated financial entities from dealing with digital currencies.
“In view of the associated risks, it has been decided that, with immediate effect, entities regulated by RBI shall not deal with or provide services to any individual or business entities dealing with or settling [virtual currencies],” India’s central bank said.   
What this means is that banks will no longer be able to transfer money to a crypto wallet or to an exchange. Regulated entities already providing such services will have three months to wind down their cryptocurrency-related operations, RBI Deputy Governor BP Kanungo told reporters at a media briefing on Thursday.  
At the same time, India has not given up on the idea of issuing a virtual currency of its own. "While many central banks are still engaged in the debate, an inter-departmental group has been constituted by the Reserve Bank to study and provide guidance on the desirability and feasibility to introduce a central bank digital currency,” the central bank said, adding that a report would be ready in June 2018.
The RBI has been highly critical of cryptocurrencies including bitcoin in the past. On three occasions, the central bank has cautioned holders and traders against the risks of using virtual currencies. RBI issued its first warning in December 2013, a second in February 2017 and the most recent in December 2017.
India, a fiat-reliant country, began tightening the noose on cryptocurrencies in 2018 in an effort to prevent money laundering, sponsorship of terrorism and tax evasion. In January 2018, India’s Finance Minister Arun Jaitley told the Indian parliament, “Bitcoins or such cryptocurrencies are not legal tender and those indulging in such transactions are doing it at their own risk.”
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/blow-bitcoin-india-bans-banks-dealing-cryptocurrencies/
pankaj45
Traffic Value: $100.39598 India
06/04/2018 03:53
Very bad move it will encourage people to use other route to trade in cryptos ultimately leading to losses to government in taxes and for individual like me its worst as I am holding millions of particular coin in hope one day its value will increase but suddenly everything turns from bad to worst.....very sad indeed.
Ajay0000
Traffic Value: $6,068.9465 India
06/04/2018 04:58
@pankaj45

no need to worry you can use paybis  to exchange bitcoin to paypal and then withdraw from paypal, paybis has the best service, it has a score of 4.5/5 in 2000 reviews and is very popular smile
shaheen19
Traffic Value: $294.60488 Philippines
06/04/2018 05:33
In the near future, Paidverts members will be able to sell their BAP instantly for cash with a single click!

This is one of many features that are currently being worked on! Stayed tuned for more updates.(from FB)
rehmaan
Traffic Value: $3,924.80401 India
06/04/2018 05:33
india own rupee coin crypto RUP?
pankaj45
Traffic Value: $100.39598 India
06/04/2018 05:47
Thanks Ajay will try it sometime.smile
Page: , , , 4,
Forum - News - 30th March - News