Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - News - 30th March - News

30th March - News

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

rayden1991
Traffic Value: $684.68747 Bosnia and Herzegowina
3 like this post 4 people
31/03/2018 07:05
So after so much time  even BMF is  done for , what is up  with freakin security  of MTV , we have been hacked so much times lost so much money , Security  insurance  protection  things that all can be bought or created for  internet business. Iam nat some IT  doctor but i know my way around  protection  online. Company as MTV with programmers and people educated in that way should have no problem of implementing security measures in a product  to  keep money protected. 

@marc , we kinda  do   need to have a picture where  you are   and what are you doing  ( you traveled the world pretty fast  you used a jet pack or something) you are director of  MTV thus  responsible for loses of the company. you have misterDD solution which i'm sure  he put out before too. Deal with it . This one is completely on you. Hire security programmers and let them  sweep through the holes and fix them. 
MisterDD
Traffic Value: $7,429.94412 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
1 like this post 0 people
31/03/2018 07:07
@dragonx996

That's what I proposed to do. But from some reason Internet marketing is not interested in that novadays. I guess current programmers have to big lobby already, and they will not allow that something new and revolutionary competes with other ponzy platforms they created, and they will just not risk. Trust me I know its like that cause I literally saw how N1 guys in that area dragged project for over a year. Not only their problem, but on their behalf was lost at least half year if not more. You would laugh if I say what problems there were. Also there is also Admin point of view. Do you want to create something what will pontentially drag away people from your other platforms?

Independent programmers + people that I can connect in crowd-fund and build it ARE. But after one bad experience where you worked a lot (more than probably all together) you just have enough. Right now I have 3 ideas, one is unique, one is drastic platform that can become plane carrier and would change marketing way up, while third is modernised platform of portal (internet site).

I understand that all, still I think its time for something new. In any case I will not drop out from what I worked, will try to put it up some day on any way. Its just too good.

@rayden1991

Thank you but trust me, despite Marc would not have to pass what I did, he would need to go through all documents. And all they would need to do is to accept or not. Team that would be that programmers ( should do unique 100 % bulletproof code. SPECIALLY for AP. Altrough I have so many security features in project that hackers can barelly do anything to harm seriously project, including rob it. But that all has cost. What is good it is implementable on mix of platforms as PV/MTV. But yes, its not hoax, I really have project seriously good explained in details, and answer on any question, and knowledge how to solve problems.
MisterDD
3 like this post 0 people
31/03/2018 07:38
Honestly, I would abandon automatic payments totally out of picture and block any possible cashout on that way if I would see that hackers exploit my systems, because better to pay slow than loosing money, even from admin without one extra person confirmation, that would be massive improvement, slow, but can be done and hackers would/should be stopped because he cant do it from AP alone + from script is no way he can drag it out despite hacking balance.

Either that or PP's should start to return confirmation on any payment so that website can confirm it, because scammers take these days way too much money, and lets be honest there are ways that can easy stop them. Money is just number on internet, but there are limited ways how to drag that number out, and even hackers cant do much about that. But have in mind that my recommendations are purely friendly and I just try to help. Thats all, I dont play smart.
ClickProfit
Traffic Value: $2,481.1099 Pakistan
0 like this post 0 people
31/03/2018 07:45
@ Marc
Any Easter promo for BAP Advertising?
rayden1991
4 like this post 1 people
31/03/2018 08:04
@misterdd loosing more than 6K  in crypto   this time and loosing so much more  in previous times could have paid all the  costs of securing any product from any kind of theft. As I said this time its unforgivable  and this is his fault completely. He should have learned his lesson long time ago. MTV is here for 7+ years  . It is coming to a still born point of view. So pick up your  documents and money that we all lost  and fix this ASAP . We all are depending on security and profitability of  whole company.  and how I see it  is not  secure. 
shaheen19
Traffic Value: $294.60488 Philippines
31/03/2018 08:12
How about Remove Chaptcha......Wasting time.alien.Horrible both are .One keep changing and pv captcha not loading.
MisterDD
4 like this post 0 people
31/03/2018 08:40
Actually I dont agree, PV captcha works perfectly fine for me both on PV and MTV I prefer it over reCaptcha from Google, all over and out. You probably dont have javascript option included in browser? Dont know. Try bro. Works for me on Chrome, and I am known as a guy with medium strickt setup, specially for cookies.
rayden1991
3 like this post 4 people
31/03/2018 09:23
@MarcdeKoning

One more thing if the "attacker" used sam IP adresse all over   and again it should be easy to  find out ISP and thus the attacker that did it . 

I would like to request   the IP address  which we got attacked from, it is our right to know something more than just " we got attacked/ hacked and it is made from same IP address " Give us  data of the account which made the crime . 
User name  ( any additional data )
IP address 
Currencies that have been used in the attack 
Perfect money account that have been used  to  make the fraud   . 

All easy  to obtain and with those data easier   to find out who where and how did it .

As I said our right to know .

BTW what JO  did to us too  and multiple hacks  its getting ridiculous . Fix it or go out of business that is  the game 
slosumo - Administrator
Traffic Value: $28,438.4426 Slovenia
12 like this post 1 people
31/03/2018 09:32
@jagodinac It seems the ref part of the ad issue really didn't go through, must have hit a 500 when sending that part and didn't go through. I've just sent it again.

As far as BMF goes - it is so easy as a layman to just assume security is a fixed process/task - "let's just hire someone who will have one look and find & fix all potential flaws and make it 100% secure". There are literally hundreds if not thousands of potential attacks, exploits and vulnerabilities in every app, that it's impossible to be 100% secure at any time. How do you think the biggest companies/corporations out there who put millions/billions into security are still getting hacked from time to time?

No matter how much is invested in security there's always the potential something was missed & not foreseen by a dev/security expert (or a whole group of them!) or a hole specific to the app, that was not anything similar to attacks the devs have dealt with before.

@MisterDD & rayden... This attack (nor ANY before!) had nothing to do with a security exploit on app/login side. There are various auto volume limits in place (which we will not disclose for security purposes) that turn off the system's automatic processing of exchanges.

There are also a dozen of other additional security practices we have discussed in the past, but none of them are 100% secure or most importantly in a product like BMF "over securing/over limiting" can void the main appeal and market advantages of the product.

There are also investment/time/return considerations for any such additional practices.

Bottom line is, there's ALWAYS going to be potential security vulnerabilities, so the thing that matters most is accepting that and taking it into consideration into the business plan of the product. Does running BMF make business sense if there's any similar hacks in the future - basically can its' profits cover for any such future events or is in its current form simply not turning enough profits?

These are hard considerations to make - for various reasons any exact profits made are really hard to determine, but there's a way I hope will be viable and we can use to set some benchmarks of how much value the product brings us. We'll be looking what to do with BMF in the following weeks and make any final decisions what we want to do with it.

Do we want to invest more dev time into upgrading the system and improve its security a fair bit more and with that give the product bigger potential, or do we simply put more various limits in place to reduce risk, and any losses with potential breaches, but with that make potential major sacrifices to the appeal of the product versus any other competitor?
NCONRADIE
Traffic Value: $249.68549 South Africa
9 like this post 0 people
31/03/2018 09:39
@slosumo,

I honestly don't know how you remain so calm when you have to deal with such comments from such uninformed members. (I wanted to insert some other words here but decided against it).
MisterDD
1 like this post 0 people
31/03/2018 09:41
@Slosumo

My proposals were purely friendly in case that you guys forgot something, but as I said you guys probably know that all. I am not in programming much so I dont know those aspects much. I am more tech guy. Just tried to help since I dont like hackers AT ALL.

Besides I have no problem to share ideas, if they can help, well why not. Just creative soul smile

@NCONRADIE

Hardest part with most stress is how to solve problem, later you worry about other stuff. But once you solve those, things go in peace mode tongue As I said before, this forum is again better place, but crap happens sometimes, you guys need to relax, all will be fine. Rage mode never helps, not in gaming (I know that part smile ) not in life, so unite, talk and job will be done. Always helped in life.

PS: Happy Hollidays to all who celebrate.
slosumo - Administrator
12 like this post 1 people
31/03/2018 09:49
I wanted to insert some other words as well LOL

There's always people who will make accusations or, excuse the term but just sounds the best way to describe it, be "smartasses" about things they don't fully understand or have the full context to understand.

Quite frankly I don't blame them as unfortunately there's always things they simply can't get the full context of. Not to mention it's often insulting to think we're absolutely clueless or not taking the appropriate actions, when we've put our lives into keeping the business afloat all this time. It's just a part of running it, and would be silly to assume everyone will understand and not complain about things, while expecting we have to deal & reply with every of your comments - as we if we don't we are hiding something or have no idea/valid comeback on it.

With all due respect, I'd love to reply to every one of such silly/misinformed statements, but if that's what you want me and Marc to spend our time on doing,... well we obviously won't because we want to use it working on things that actually make a positive change.
slosumo - Administrator
8 like this post 1 people
31/03/2018 09:51
@MisterDD I know you mean well, and we always appreciate ideas, (even if often they're silly or simply wrong - not referring to yours specifically right now smile), just the way you, or others sometimes write about them give the impression to the rest of community we have no idea what we're doing, or doing anything at all. Especially if we don't have the time to reply to them as it's most often just an endless circle.
MisterDD
31/03/2018 09:59
@slosumo

Yes, I deeply appologize about that part, I had no desire that people get my possible solutions (ideas) on wrong way, they were totally informative, and only ideas. Never though it can have negative feedback, specially since I added in my post, you guys probably know that all. Anyway I am sorry, seriously had no intention to cause problems. People also must understand that money once in the system is actually money of the products of MTV/PV, so technically its not their money anymore, so I agree, circle of trust must be there. And yes, this project is way over what it was before 2 years, its way more sustainable, and I like what you guys do. Since I invest only in things I do like, I am happy here, but to be honest I always was, and I think will be lot longer too.  

Also there are hollidays people, be happy, smile and have fun, while to hackers middle finger and lets move on.
jagodinac123
Traffic Value: $390.26943 Serbia
31/03/2018 10:04
Slosumo thanks for the reply and swift action.

I also sent a ticket about a possible bug - missing ref com. (when user is adding additional banner impressions to existing bulk ad purchase - ref com is given only for the pure bulk ad purchase). You`re probably aware of that ``situation``, but it won`t hurt to mention it again in case it got burried under recent ``bad news`` section.
rayden1991
31/03/2018 14:37
Still didn't get even IP address  of the attacker  . If you are referring slosumo to me that im a smartass while thank you very much xd. we lost  a ton of money and no body is to be blamed here . It has been a lot of time and effort in to all of this just to simply over look another  lose  of money  in that big  amount .  secure  our   money  we trust in you . with so many   hiccups  its hard to   refer my friends in the site one of these days we could  get hacked and MTV could shut down  for ever why risk my own reputation on behalf of someone's  mistakes or mishaps . I know enough  about internet and computers to know that it is possible to protect a web site to be 99.99 % impregnable saw quite few of those. 
I know it has been a hard times sinec JO   for MTV but also   we should try much more to   protect MTV in any way we can.

@MisterDD i feel like people are understanding  comments and posts on forum a lot   in the opposite way  away from good i mean. which is quite annoying . 
I
MisterDD
31/03/2018 16:38
@rayden1991

You should see how much I have wrote to Joel when we got hacked or when he announced debt swap and people lost strategies + myself lost well lot of money cause I did totally different strategy for next 1-2 months. You know I think Marc and Slosumo struggled very long with those extra how much it was? 100 mill RP's? Now I see there is how much, who knows, so yes I think PV looks much more stable now comparing how crappy situation was back then + they still have way less hacking problems with more products. But lets be honest hackers can be stopped. I think current leadership doing just fine. Normally I am not here so much as you guys, dont know all, dont follow all products, I track only those areas where I have time to be, but there where I am I am happy. Think they are just fine.

I still think PP's are faulty for that situation mostly. I know people have urgent situations in life and I know sites must have instant payments, people would grudge other way, but, if you have this situation:

a) to receive on PP money goes to balance on PP (payment processor) in pending and verification is sent to website, and if valid, back (if user is not verified on that payment processor!

b) if user has name and last name verified account in PP (credit card connected to that PP), then he can receive money easy because his identity would be known in PP, and no way he can get easy dodge out of that

TINY CON:

a) account of some user can be hacked on PP, but then also on site? Hard to believe that too, but he would easy prove his innocent based on proxy trace of hacker on PP or website. Its hard to believe hacker would hack his router + site + PP account in order to get not noticed lol. But even in such way he leaves then trace because user knows where money went (what PP's usually dont tell to people). 

So you see PP's need to do so little to make bulletproof marketing safe, but they just refuse. Such tiny feedback to website back for verification of cashouts for every non verified account would be enough, and such things would hardly ever happen.

About how people see messages, well often is connected to mood in messages, I often forgot to put jokes, smiles and similar in my messages and they are long so no wonder people understood that on bad way smile But nah, I surpassed before cca 1 year that crap, my moto is now, do good things, and about bad things worry when and if they happen, solve them, stay stronger and try to be even happier. Works for me smile
gugakip
Traffic Value: $739.34329 Belgium
1 like this post 1 people
31/03/2018 16:42
@Rayden, if there's money to be stolen/made by hacking, people will try to do so. You can never fully protect websites or pieces of code. The problem is that hackers need to find just one way to break into the system, while programmers have to find all possible exploits, which is of course a daunting task that's never completely done. 
Agency
Traffic Value: $782.10887 Venezuela
3 like this post 0 people
31/03/2018 21:28
The hacker used this IP 5.153.182.77 

The related emails are klikun8@gmail.com and kirowlad@ya.ru

The failed transactions used to deceive the system originated from this PM Wallet: U15166671

All the BTC was collected in this address: 1EFcbXaYVrTY534PFbnxLs2L5ocvRZ2pYW
rayden1991
01/04/2018 07:13
@Agency Thank you very much , I Will try to dig around and if i figure out any new data i will post it here. 
Page: , 2, , ,
Forum - News - 30th March - News
Subscribe to this Topic