19th December - News

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

slosumo - Administrator
Traffic Value: $28,438.4426 Slovenia
26 like this post 0 people
19/12/2017 13:19
** Security Tip **
Secure your account with 2 Factor Authentication: Go here!

Lock any payment option you don't use: Click here - Read what it does carefully!

We will reply to this thread throughout the day with any news and any other information!

Click the "Show only administrator posts" button above this post, to see today's news notifications. That'll hide all the user comments and chit-chat. (You can press "Show All Posts" if you want to read through all that).
----
PIN security feature has been added. You can set it up here!

When set you will need to enter it once per session when making actions/accessing areas of our websites that deal with money, shares, BAP, account settings or investments.

If you lose your PIN/enter it incorrectly 3 times, the only way to reset it, is by contacting our support, who may require additional identity verification.

Marc de Koning, CEO - Facebook
Paidverts - Facebook
Paidverts - Facebook
My Traffic Value - Facebook
Barter My Funds - Facebook
CoinFlip Evolved - Facebook
Warclicks - Facebook
PlayBitcoinGames - Facebook
PlayPerfectMoneyGames - Facebook
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's still about a day left before the final top 100 indie games of 2017 are chosen on IndieDB, so if you haven't cast your vote yet, please do so and help us get as high on the list as possible! The higher we can get the more exposure and publicity this can help create.

You can vote at: http://www.indiedb.com/games/war-clicks/
Feel free to share the link with your friends and family smile

The past two weeks a lot of cruicial bugfixes and improvements on WarClicks were done, to improve user experience and gameplay in general. We are ironing out final issues and starting to run various A/B tests to improve conversion and retention. We've also started to increase marketing and promotion, focusing on reddit, game-hosting sites (we'll be optimizing embed code for this so we can share it on more sites), game review sites and youtube.

It's been delayed a bit by a not-so-perfect launch, but we'll still give it our all and try to reach our goal of $5k revenues this month. We aim for that to become the minimum revenues in months to come.

Support tickets update
I've managed to go through a good portion of the delayed tickets already, I will try to catch up completely in the followign days. Again apologies for the long waiting times!

We're happy to let you know that for the time being we will be able to continue sending the recently-increased ad issues. Help us spread the word and see them increased further as our ad pool shares grow and PaidVerts becomes more sustainable than ever via the help of the recent rework!

If anyone's been following – the referral ad issues are considerable now – the top group is getting an ad over $2 (daily!) for a while now! And it shouldn't take you more than a few 10 refs in a week to be a part of that group! And even the lower 2 groups add significantly to your daily profits, especially if you're part of the lower BAP groups, getting just a few refs per week can increase your daily earnings with PV considerably smile
Rightchoice
Traffic Value: $6,650.95153 Finland
1 like this post 0 people
19/12/2017 13:52
@Slosumo

Regarding making world know about paidverts I suggested a Co Op with MTV handling funding to it from members. It is in Paidverts Ad Co-Op topic 2. 

There would be nothing to repay for MTV for it as what those taking part in it would get is referrals. with very steady flow due to Site handling distribution of referrals.

Since it would only take 1 bool to check the if the link is rotator it would not effect that much in resource usage.

From programmers standpoint it would require very little work to make it work. 
MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
17 like this post 0 people
19/12/2017 15:04
On the 25th and 26th of December we will be having a massive christmas sale!

51% discount on all of the advertising products except for "fixed ads" and 20% extra bonus ad points on all of the bulk ad purchases!

There will also be a bigger ad issue during both of the christmas days!

On Warclicks we will also have a sale, which is yet to be announced!

--

We are currently working on our bitcoin server issues.
The main cause of the problem seems to be ethereum, while it wasn't even fully functional as of yet.

Ethereum, unlike bitcoin,is not exactly "plug and play" and proves to be a challenge.
This makes it unlikely to show up any time soon, but for now litecoin seems to be a great option for all.
For those that started using it because it became a payment option here it most likely resulted in profits as well since it gained a lot of value lately!

--

More updates coming soon!
Hoppa61
Traffic Value: $73,032.40453 Netherlands
3 like this post 0 people
20/12/2017 00:26
I have a question about this advert: https://www.paidverts.com/campaign_stats_BA-6251456.html

I took a look at the banner counts:
1676108359 1156952933 20-12-2017 00:06
1678663320 1158199901 20-12-2017 01:22
2554961 1246968

So, why do these 2 banners get a total of almost 4 million hits in a little over an hour?
At least, why are these counters moving up so fast?
druth8x
Traffic Value: $22,417.44153 United States
2 like this post 0 people
20/12/2017 01:29
You do realize that those are way overdelivered?

I haven't seen that ad (or another one, of that variety) for a long long time.

I'm thinking it's not being shown, and some bug is just keeping a fake counter going.
Hoppa61
Traffic Value: $73,032.40453 Netherlands
0 like this post 0 people
20/12/2017 20:19
The banners are deleted, so the counter is for all banners that have been deleted from the start. So, that is explainable.

The only weird thing is that the counter is going up so fast. I don't believe that there are so many deleted banners active at this moment.
druth8x
Traffic Value: $22,417.44153 United States
0 like this post 0 people
20/12/2017 20:25
4mil an hour or whatever the avg is ofc ridic.

Here is what sys stats says is yesterday/all time site wise:

728 or 468 lmp Delivered: 898109 3704536070
Clicks: 301 2803206
125 lmp Delivered: 3532504 16876774969
Clicks: 878 3424179
Forum - News - 19th December - News
Subscribe to this Topic