Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Monitor - Recyclix

Recyclix

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

Mihailoo
Traffic Value: $1,020.25923 Serbia
1 like this post 2 people
06/02/2017 17:36
This is an opportunity for serious investors only.

When I say serious, I don’t necessarily mean really big investors, ready to invest 10-100k+ US$/€, although those are always welcome  smile

I mean people who are willing to invest at least couple of hundred/thousand US$/€.

I’m certainly not writing this to people who are investing peanuts, or not even that, hoping to make something out of faucets earnings.

That just doesn’t work on our level of doing business.

If you want to make money investing, first thing you need is an investment (read money to invest).

The more you know, the less you need (to invest), however, we still don’t know enough.

Not enough right people, not enough experience.

Another VERY IMPORTANT point – this is NOT just another revshare, PTC, binary or whatever matrix, or a scheme to make money only for the founder and then disappear.

Forget about those, you’ll just lose money, time, energy and faith there.

This is a REAL company, with REAL factories and a REAL product they make and sell.

Here’s what this is all about.

RECYCLIX is a company I’ve been working with for more than a year.

They’re very reliable, professional and up to date.

Customer support is excellent.

All deposit, profit and withdrawals go, from my experience, flawlessly. They accept cards (3D secured), wire transfers, and by far most convenient (for me) Bitcoin transfers, in and out.

Overall, I’ve never had any problem with them.

Company is giving you 20 euro gift after signing up.

As I told you at the beginning, do not expect to make money out of 20 euro bonus. People running this company are far from stupid.

You’re investing in the plastics recycling program and get 14% ROI (return on investment) every 5 weeks.

This is an excellent profit and it’s ALWAYS on time, never has been a day (not even an hour) late.

Their website has original and fun design with perfect
English text (no typos, or other mistakes).

They’re EU based, headquarters is in Warsaw, Poland.

Company’s constantly expanding, taking part in numerous fairs, every couple of months,  which you can check online, easily (YouTube).

My profit from it (at the moment) is a bit over 170 euro every 5 weeks, constantly growing.

You will need around 10 months to get back your investment, I’ve explained everything in details on my website.

Company is undergoing some changes, but will continue working with present model for 2 more years, I’ll explain more about this later.

For the end, have a look at some of my deposits and profit.

Deposits:

Profit:

Over 170 euro every 5 weeks:

I'm here for all the explanations necessary!

Monitor link - click here
siddartha149
Traffic Value: $683.06885 India
1 like this post 1 people
06/02/2017 18:26
Nice explanation! Company is surely very trusted and professional. Have been hearing about it for a long while.
Mihailoo
1 like this post 0 people
06/02/2017 18:37
Thanks, and I agree buddy.

Apart from MTV the only good online business one I know of.

All these adz,plus,rev,share,click,earn,gain and similar stuff we know how they end up and then you count how much you're in the red smile
siddartha149
06/02/2017 18:48
Surely it is one of the best. It just needs more patience, investment and a bit of knowledge, but you can count on sites like these. Very stable, trusted and resourceful. Good luck for your monitor!
Mihailoo
06/02/2017 21:30
Thanks buddy, from your posts on the forum, I've seen we think alike, so we might work together in the future smile

(you have my email on the website that links to the monitor link, so drop me a line, so we can stay in touch, if you want...)
Mihailoo
11/02/2017 17:28
New bit of a profit today - 7.64 euro! 

Not much, but on time, next profit will be in two weeks exactly! (around 75 euro) smile

dusanovac
Traffic Value: $402.92393 Serbia
11/02/2017 18:25
I was free member there for about 1 year, somehow I missed announcement that I need to deposit and got blocked without chance of returning did collected around 50 euros but never withdraw it
Mihailoo
0 like this post 0 people
11/02/2017 18:31
Tough luck brother.

There was clear announcement of that happening.

Your sponsor should've informed you.

Now a bit in the good old local language, everyone should speak! smile

Jebi ga brate, kompanija radi kao sat inace. Ako treba nesto, pisi mi na mejl, imas ga na sajtu koji otvara link iz monitora, ili PM na PV forumu. (ne daju da se ostavi ovde mejl)

wink
dusanovac
Traffic Value: $402.92393 Serbia
11/02/2017 21:27
ma sve i da hocu nemam para bilo mi krivo al sta sad imao sam onda
sry for lang nothing important
Hoppa61
Traffic Value: $73,032.40453 Netherlands
0 like this post 1 people
11/02/2017 21:56
Be carefull, this is a scam!
Mihailoo
11/02/2017 22:00
What is your proof of that?

I've been working with them for more than a year, and everything works just fine (as you can see from my screenshots).

They are live on many fairs around the world, and you may visit the company at any time, talk to the people there or talk to them at these fairs.

I am the last person who would scam anyone, and everyone who knows me knows that.

So, please do not write claims like these without any proof.
Hoppa61
11/02/2017 22:02
My proof is that they didn't pay me, when I withdrew.

Don't worry, I have no reason to lie. Many can confirm here.
Just warning people. They can do with it what they want.
Mihailoo
11/02/2017 22:12
First of all, I don't worry. It's a waste of time and energy.

Secondly, that has never happened to me.

I have withdrawn the money seven times so far, as you can see here.

I can put these PDFs online as well if that would make you happy.

So much about that.
Hoppa61
11/02/2017 22:15
I am very happy for you.
Mihailoo
11/02/2017 22:18
Sarcasm won't get you anywhere.

You'll only get deeper that you're already are.
Hoppa61
3 like this post 1 people
11/02/2017 22:32
Well, you thought wrong. I am happy for you that you managed to retrieve your invested money.

Very wise of you to cash out, as this is nothing more then a Ponzi with some kind of bullsh*t story around it.
If you really believe that they really earn money recycling, then I would love to see you post that here.

It is as real as the carrots you harvest at Farmville. grin
Mihailoo
11/02/2017 22:38
Of course I do man, otherwise I would never post this on my website and here.

I can risk losing my money, but I would never risk having other people lose their money because of what I recommended.

How do you explain all those fairs they participate and seminars for hundreds of people you can watch on Youtube?

They fabricated all of that just to scam people online?

That would be some next level scamming man. No one in the world does that.

I don't think they do, or I wouldn't invest money there.

We will see in the next couple of years who is right.
Vixthra
Traffic Value: $2,179.00664 Slovenia
11/02/2017 23:04
When I registered I played around with that 20€ they gave and, although it took a while to turn them around, also cashed them out - to my bank account directly. It hardly seems like a scam deal.
siddartha149
12/02/2017 04:53
Recyclix is a site which can't be said as scam at least. it is one of the most trusted site online. Some people are always there who face some or the other issues and no site is perfect in that sense. Not even Google. many people would have lost their earnings in the adsense account, but would you call Google a scam. Many things have happened in MTV, but we know it's not scam. Same is recyclix. I trust it more than my own monitor.
try8
Traffic Value: $4,008.85137 Romania
4 like this post 0 people
12/02/2017 09:10
@ everyone:

Recyclix is an excellent Real company from all points of view, it is pure, rare and a very high quality.
I am a member in Recyclix from June 2015.

* If someone was not paid then this is his/her problem (maybe he/she didn't respect their TOS, or using wrong payment methods, etc.); I had no problem with them; their communication is excellent; if you have a problem and communicate with them, they will solve it.
* They have 2 factories in Poland, now they extend the production and make other 2 plants in Poland and one in Italy.
* Last year they transmitted LIVE the event: "Recyclix Open Days" where were present approximately 400 people, including the Environment Minister from Lithuania.
* They were awarded as being the best company with the best stand on the Switzerland International Plastic Expo 2016.
* They applied for Recyclix brand at European Union for Trade-Marks and Brands institution.
* They were one of the sponsors in International Plastic Expo in Dubai 2017.
* This 2017 year they have the 3rd edition of Open Days in May-June and you can go there to see the real production and put whatever questions you want.
* The initial capital you invest is recovered in 8 months and 10 days; after that there is pure profit.
* Keep in mind that the actual model (crowdfunding) will last until they raise 14 millions of euros; this is approximated as being in October 2017; after that event they will close the access to new members and will keep the actual model in function until October 2018 when it ends, so you have only approximately 11 months to make pure profit.
* In parallel they will start the phase 2 of the project in October 2017, namely Hedge Fund in Malta where they will assure/guarantee the investments with bank guarantees; the access to this fund will be with minimum EUR 100000, but the small investors/members of Recyclix will be accepted and put in a Pool and paid proportionally.
* So, I think they will launch the 2nd part of the project (Hedge Fund) somewhere in Spring 2017 or at the 2017 Open Days event in May-June 2017; from that point on the members will have 2 systems in parallel from which they earn until October 2018 when the crowdfunding ends and will remain only the Hedge Fund system.
* The capital within back-offices of Recyclix members will not be transferred to Hedge Fund system; here you must put fresh funds if you want to participate.
Page: 1, ,
Forum - Monitor - Recyclix
Subscribe to this Topic