Advertise here
Hourly Auctions
#13808 won with $1.00

Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Monitor - Gibiads - Hybrid Earning Platform

Gibiads - Hybrid Earning Platform

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

siddartha149
Traffic Value: $683.06885 India
0 like this post 0 people
09/05/2017 18:12
Hello Everyone

Updating the content..........
siddartha149
2 like this post 0 people
09/05/2017 18:55
Hello Everyone

Guys and gals, are you ready for it?? Finally it has born. The site which I talked about in my last Bitluna post has started it's journey as a pre-launch hybrid-online earning platform.

First a bit info of the Owner and my involvement in this project.

Owner (Abid Hussain) is a real businessman in UK, having real companies http://www.focusinsurance.co.uk/ and http://www.takeawaysoftware.com/. He has been running them for many years. He is a FCA approved businessman and is very honest in his dealings. If you live in UK, then maybe you are aware of thse companies. Now he has entered the online earning market also.  You can find this info in the FAQ section of the site also.
I am one of the Admins on this site and I will be managing the community related part of it. Abid hired me when I was a mod in the Bitluna group. He was impressed by my posts and asked me to join in. First I was very reluctant that if I could be a part of the management team. I started reeferring him to other people like Roidz, Brainy and even the Banana Man!! But ultimately he wanted me only and then I helped him with the ideas on how the site can generate revenues, features we can have for advertisers, earners etc. Also I have provided the written content for FAQ, homepage etc. But over the coming months, I will be given more responsibility.

Little info of the site:

Gibiads is a powerful hybrid social platform where members can earn, advertise, entertain and socialize; all at the same time. Gibiads has a progressive development model, that is new products and services will be launched one by one. We aim to develop as many as resources possible for our earners to earn a good income online and at the same time provide the best advertising platform for our advertisers.

We will start the revshare part next month after analyzing the profits which the site can make in 1 month. We want to go in a planned way and not just rush through. The profits will be less compared to the other sites, as we will be completely sharing the profits only, no fresh funds. 90% of the pure profits (not adpack purchases) which we make in the previous month, will be shared during the next month. This way there would be no scope for ponzi, but yes for a few months profits will be less. We will be launching many useful and profitable products during the course of Gibi's evolution, which will increase the profits of the adpack holders. Revshare will be just a small component of this platform, but the main earning would be through GPT, PTC, trading, mining, freelance services etc.
The current site is just a basic, only 5% of the real Gibi.

Some salient features of the site:

1) Advertiser only section, which can be accessed from the homepage itself. No need to register also. Advertisers can create and publish their campaignes via using their email id. Campaign reports will be sent directly to their emails.
2) Effective and easy to setup targeted advertising. (under development, but it will surely be liked by the advertisers.)
3) Honest Admin. Probbaly for the first time a real businessman (not affiliate marketer or online earning expert). When you will research the above mentioned sites, then you will be more surprised, than satisfied!! Not hyping anything, everyone says that. But do your own research, use wayback machine, read reviews, visit their FB pages, and things will be clear to you. This is the main reason that I joined with this admin. Also since I am already an Admin there, you have more reasons to trust this site.
4) Anytime seed back option. Anytime, you want your seed investment (invested in adpacks), you can have it (minus the withdrawals of course). For small adpack ($2) holders, there would be no deduction and for bigger adpacks ($10, $25), there will be a 20% deduction.
5) Social media like concept also implemented in the site. Search and add other members as your friends. Chat with them like on any other social platform. Shoutbox to tell everyone on site your opinions.
6) As we will have more members, we will keep adding more revenue sources. Majorly, our own crypto coin along with a faucet to make it useful and popular. A marketplace for exchange of digital products and services, mining pool, forex and crypto trading platform etc.

Official Gibi group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/gibiads/

Join now and experience an honest site which you all have been waiting for. http://mytrafficvalue.com/voting_game/vote/1060.html

**All affiliate marketers are most welcome to contact me and get more info. There is a representative form also in the site. You can fill that and be a representative to gain 10% ref commissions. Normal members get 5%.
Some members I would really like to offer a representative status as they backed me in Bitluna.
1) Supersaver
2) Irfanbhai
3) Yoginder
4) Alva
5) Abiotic
6) Dear
7) Sanjeev
Maybe some more, I am not remembering now. Let me know if you want to be representatives (10% referral commissions), I will get it done for you. Just fill the form which is available on the site. For other members there is a condition of 50 backers. But feel free to contact me, I am always ready to help!!

Thanks
Siddartha
siddartha149
0 like this post 0 people
09/05/2017 18:57
Sleep time here, will answer your questions tomorrow.....sleeping
alva5763
Traffic Value: $264.40909 Turkey
1 like this post 0 people
09/05/2017 19:22
Hello Sid.
I am interested. Do you have referral link and any rcb? Thanks for offer.
siddartha149
10/05/2017 04:29
Hi Alva
Thanks for your interest. My referral link is in the monitor listing. About the refback, I can't promise anything right now. Because I am doing all the official advertising on my referral link, to analyze the advertising results. I would probably be having 1000s of referrals. But I will try my best to come up with something....
siddartha149
11/05/2017 15:43
This is our Advertiser only section, which is accessible from the homepage itself. Advertise without even making an account. I think advertisers will like it a lot. Right now focusing on getting more members, then we will have a good promotion for the advertisers. Stay tuned!! Between anyone knows from where I can see the previous week stats of PV login ads. Couldn't find it...

siddartha149
2 like this post 0 people
09/06/2017 16:46
Hi Gibi Members
Just want to share a news with you. We have decided to close the project as we just don't have time and good sources of revenue to pay for adpack profits. Also people are now a days not liking and trusting any revshare, so it's useless to invest our time, money and energy in this project. I really want to thank everyone who joined GIBI. We really wanted it to grow into something wonderful, but our bad luck that many giants revshares failed during this same time. Because of which we are also suffering the consequences.
As for your winnings in traffic grid and offerwalls, you can withdraw them using your Payza processor. If you face any issues, then it will be solved on Monday. Till then you can withdraw your earnings.
P.S. We did not take any money from any member as we had not launched officialy.
Thank You for your support.
Siddartha Gupta
alva5763
Traffic Value: $264.40909 Turkey
09/06/2017 17:48
Think FBR has killed it for many investors in revshares.
siddartha149
4 like this post 0 people
09/06/2017 19:10
Ya FBR and then recently MPA and all. But after FBR, I decided to say goodbye to revshares.
carvalho17
Traffic Value: $28.3459 Brazil
09/06/2017 23:23
@siddartha also bitluna ^^

Revshares can just work with external revenues (like a good trader using the money) and good management + low revenues. Low revenues keep people away, trading can go bad, management depends on various factors. All this with stupid admins that shot down their sites to get some money killed this industry.
siddartha149
10/06/2017 04:20
Ya, I can not forget Bitluna for sure. Although it had everything to survive for a long time. It's just that Luna was not patient enough.
As for Gibi, main reason was that Admin just did not have enough time because of his other business. I wanted first to have lot of members, then with them advertisers and then some more revenue sources to make the site stable. But after the fall of giants, I decided better to step back, then waste time and energy in a revshare, which most ppl are not joining now.
Guess, running a site honestly is not that easy as it may sound!
Forum - Monitor - Gibiads - Hybrid Earning Platform
Subscribe to this Topic