Advertise here
Hourly Auctions
#13816 won with $1.00

Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Misc - STP question

STP question

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

MisterDD
Traffic Value: $7,429.94412 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
2 like this post 0 people
24/01/2020 08:43
With new management of STP accounts they plan to involve every 6 months fee of $5 - $25 if I am correct?

1. Does that mean that is one time fee, or they will still charge also transaction fees to payment processor, and to bank later also? (in that case I will totally close my account there).

2. If you empty your account to zero, they grab from your bank or what?

I consider to close my account there. Enough leachers (read banks, government) in private life already. Why to make them easy.

Thanks for any reply with reasonable answer.
MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
3 like this post 0 people
24/01/2020 10:30
It´s added on top. STP has never been cheap.
MisterDD
0 like this post 0 people
24/01/2020 19:05
I made support ticket, its not about those $5, its about past fees that are not lowest, what makes it even worse on every transaction + to bank then + with those extra $5 also.

Will see how it goes and then write here.
MisterDD
2 like this post 0 people
30/01/2020 13:14
They did reply to me, well answer is kinda weird since I still dont know what if you dont have enough ammount on account for annual fee.

1. They said (what we know), that annual fees are charged based on account type.

2. They will still have extra fees from deposits to/from other users, products and companies.

3. Money can not be taken from bank if you dont have enough.

4. Money can not go negative in account.

5. Account has to be used on regular way (at least once in 8 months), or account goes into innactivity - considered as abandoned.
-------------------------------------------------------

Well I asked them now what is in case that you do not have enough money once annual fee kicks in. They close account or charge it later on first transaction?

Will see what they will say (do not know what else remains, since they dont charge from bank, nor account goes into negative state).

Anyway, thats what I do know so far.
Forum - Misc - STP question
Subscribe to this Topic