Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Misc - Ad Packs

Ad Packs

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

cypriania
Traffic Value: $1,070.93556 United Kingdom
2 like this post 0 people
02/07/2017 08:34
Something is going wrong, I have tried three times to buy and each time I click buy it comes up with error, the error is in the url I enter, it says url is invalid although when I enter it at the start and click confirm it has a green tick. What is going on? and where is the 5sec option? Last chance to take advantage of the offer
sueofil
Traffic Value: $82.06062 Philippines
02/07/2017 09:48
Wondering what happened. I sent bitcoins to buy ads and it is now in my wallet. Lost so much time to finish the buy ad campaign because of so many errors. My bitcoin is already in my account but in dollars. I don"t know where to correct these errors for every attempt seems am at fault. If I send to support then no hope to avail the offer when reset comes.
sueofil
02/07/2017 11:53
Thank you PV for my ad campaign is successful and still plenty of time before reset so perhaps if bitcoin withdrawals from faucet arrives then no more worries.
DomingoX6 - Administrator
Traffic Value: $2,272.07399 Venezuela
02/07/2017 13:02
@cypriania

Try to delete your cookies/cache and try again, or use another web browser.

If it still doesn't work, you will have to send a support ticket.

Option 5:

@sueofil

So, your problem was solved? smile
sueofil
02/07/2017 13:33
Yes, it accepted the bitcoin from my account. Last time it gave me a different wallet which is new to deposit my payment but it would not send because it is not a valid wallet in my senders end. So, I did not use the new wallet instead my old MTV wallet that receives previous deposits and it works.
Forum - Misc - Ad Packs
Subscribe to this Topic